Anti Detection ?

iponu777

f1xwz6.png

array of doubles should probably be an array of objects with a time and value......

(probably would only work for really repetitive tasks)

So what we do.. create a simple program in java that would take 5 minutes  to code

it records the time and clicks over a period of time maybe 2 hours

Then we take the derivative of that and take that rate and use it as a constant. 

and create a array of the constants at  time

the script then checks in when it is doing a task like sleeping, clicking, etc... and refers to the object of the same time and finds its click speed

thus imitating a real person 

Just thought of this probably will get debunked or someone will prove it useless but thought i would post it...

*i did a shitty job of drawing the original function i know...

Edited by iponu777
  • Like 3

Great idea actually ... 

but how can we translate that to osbot?

Make more clicks? Click faster?

on what do we click to get more/less clicks?

I assumed he meant collect data from people playing legit on the client and translate that into the sleeps and mouse paths the client makes ect ect.

Osbots mouse is already surprisingly human and un-repetitive...

I made a class that tracks mouse points and paths and colours them based on frequency.

Rarely ever was a point even in the second colour grid of >1 uses.

And this was monitoring basic item combining in a bank where you're only interacting with 2 items and 1 interface.

I assumed he meant collect data from people playing legit on the client and translate that into the sleeps and mouse paths the client makes ect ect.

Osbots mouse is already surprisingly human and un-repetitive...

I made a class that tracks mouse points and paths and colours them based on frequency.

Rarely ever was a point even in the second colour grid of >1 uses.

And this was monitoring basic item combining in a bank where you're only interacting with 2 items and 1 interface.

Ya collect the data, but whats the point fo collectiong data if you can't use it for something xD

You think the mouse is human like? xD

Its good for some interactions...

Did you see whats happends when you inertact with an npc ?

mouse looks like it has the disease of parkenson ... xD

It's all over the npc and still missclicks 20% of time ...

If jagex monitors mouse movements, everyone who uses osbot 10 min would br banned instantly,

but for god sake they don't do that very decent ^^

• Like 1

Ya collect the data, but whats the point fo collectiong data if you can't use it for something xD

You think the mouse is human like? xD

Its good for some interactions...

Did you see whats happends when you inertact with an npc ?

mouse looks like it has the disease of parkenson ... xD

It's all over the npc and still missclicks 20% of time ...

If jagex monitors mouse movements, everyone who uses osbot 10 min would br banned instantly,

but for god sake they don't do that very decent ^^

the random spazms are not good.

But general its curves and paths are ok unless it has its seizure moments

• Like 1

Uhmm, are you saying to take the derivative of the time and clicks? These would simply be values, if you take the derivative of any constant, you simply get 0. There is no need to take the derivative?

What I am understanding is you are trying to say we should record the time and mouse clicks and try to some how use the data to do something that you didnt even mention here?

What are you even suggesting?

Record mouse click points and speeds and then magically do something that will make botting undetectable?

Edited by Mysteryy

Uhmm, are you saying to take the derivative of the time and clicks? These would simply be values, if you take the derivative of any constant, you simply get 0. There is no need to take the derivative?

What I am understanding is you are trying to say we should record the time and mouse clicks and try to some how use the data to do something that you didnt even mention here?

Record mouse click points and speeds and then magically do something that will make botting undetectable?

No he's saying get some actual data first, then use it for something. He's not a scriptwriter, he's just throwing out a hypothesis. If tests shows click rate is too recognizable, then u need to account for that in your interactions.

Good topic OP, i'm doing something similar rite now to combat this in my script. Im working to better simulate a player's response times to tasks (Such as waiting awhile before opening the bank interface once u enter a bank area).

Edited by Deffiliate
  • Like 2

No he's saying get some actual data first, then use it for something. He's not a scriptwriter, he's just throwing out a hypothesis. If tests shows click rate is too recognizable, then u need to account for that in your interactions.

Good topic OP, i'm doing something similar rite now to combat this in my script. Im working to better simulate a player's response times to tasks (Such as waiting awhile before opening the bank interface once u enter a bank area).

wat script?

When you obtain the derivative, aka instantaneous  rate of change, or tangent you are given a constant... that is what you would use

.. you wouldn't take the second derivative that would make no sense

When you obtain the derivative, aka instantaneous rate of change, or tangent you are given a constant... that is what you would use

.. you wouldn't take the second derivative that would make no sense

I never said anything about a second derivative. My point is that you need a function to take the derivative of, and there exist no function in this example. you are saying to collect data, there is then no need to derive anything, at that point we have values. Taking the derivative would give us 0, and be useless. A constant has no accelleration. Edited by Mysteryy

I never said anything about a second derivative. My point is that you need a function to take the derivative of, and there exist no function in this example. you are saying to collect data, there is then no need to derive anything, at that point we have values. Taking the derivative would give us 0, and be useless. A constant has no accelleration.

How is there no function... I clearly stated the function is clicks/time... With that information you can get a best fitting line aka curve fitting. Which gives us a function. Thus allowing us to get a derivative which gives us rate of clicks at a time *constant = which gives a basis of speed to work off of...

Edited by iponu777