DreamScripts Bug Bounty Program — Report Bugs, Get Cash!

Eliot

Name of script: DreamRange

Version of script: When I go to start it up it just says N/A for version. I just purchased it and started it like 10 minutes ago. 

Version of OSBot: 2.3.58

Mirror client (yes/no): No

Location of bug: Range guild

Description of bug (when does it happen, what happens): Repeatedly clicks bale targets before it starts up a game. 

Screenshot (if applicable): .gif below
 f9747c58595c208cb3530c00905d4f16.gif

Name of script: DreamRange

Version of script: When I go to start it up it just says N/A for version. I just purchased it and started it like 10 minutes ago. 

Version of OSBot: 2.3.58

Mirror client (yes/no): No

Location of bug: Range guild

Description of bug (when does it happen, what happens): Repeatedly clicks bale targets before it starts up a game. 

Screenshot (if applicable): .gif below

f9747c58595c208cb3530c00905d4f16.gif

Bugs may only be reported via private message, this script is not included in the bug bounty program, please read the thread.

DreamRange Reloaded is a new script that is going to be released soon, you will get it for free when it is released, but it is not the script you bought.

Edited by Eliot
  • Like 1

Bugs may only be reported via private message, this script is not included in the bug bounty program, please read the thread.

DreamRange Reloaded is a new script that is going to be released soon, you will get it for free when it is released, but it is not the script you bought.

Any clients you have for dreamrange guild will be transferred to the new script, up until such time you are still obligated to update it and yes it is the same script they bought.

Is that even possible?

So we can release 2 exactly the same scripts and take down the first script?

So people actually have to buy it again?

Basicly you are just pushing an update, but focring people to pay money for an update...

Next level customer service... 

Or am I having the wrong idea what you are doing here?

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Is that even possible?

So we can release 2 exactly the same scripts and take down the first script?

So people actually have to buy it again?

Basicly you are just pushing an update, but focring people to pay money for an update...

Next level customer service... 

Or am I having the wrong idea what you are doing here?

Khaleesi

No, it's a rewritten script and everyone who bought the old one gets the new one for free. Everyone wins! :)