[F2P MONEY MAKER] ProjectPact's Sheep Shearer [OVER 36 HOUR PROGRESS REPORTS] || ~ 200k PER HOUR || F2P || NO REQUIREMENTS ||

ProjectPact

Nice i ran acouple f2p trial bots yesterday on a random vpn ( they all got banned around 5:00am and it was a chain bad so i figured a mod logged on and saw my bots running from the same ip) they made it about 6 hours farming Cowhide in fally and they all had 20 attack 20 str 20 def and 10 hp. Im Running  a couple more tonight and logging them off at 4:00am. If they make it through the night ill buy  em bonds and send them to farm chaos druids. I might try and run this script on 3 other bots and see how well they do

Long as you have good break times you shouldn't have an issue with this script. example run for 1-2 hours and have like a 30 min - hour break depends on how long you want to run it for if you want to just blow though the new time system which is 18 hours instead of 24 hours now you could mostly make it there and not get banned as seen in projectpacks pictures he made it to 36 hours without any issues. Edited by SneakyJew

Lol, if so many people want it, I will try to add it one more time to the store. I'll upload it now. Not too sure what wool is selling at right now, so it's kinda a buy at your own risk script! hahaha but it works flawlessly! QwPha8E.png

Thanks for the support guys! QwPha8E.png

Ofcourse I support you bro. It would be a waste to just leave this script! Just keep on pushing till Divinity has no chance to deny it.

Keep on the good work Project<3 

the only thing why the script isn't in sdn is because its a really good methode without any reqs and scripters or someone who alread know the method don't want the price to crash it's what i think, maybe this is Divinity personal Methode and he don't want to price to crash...

never see an script take so long to be on sdn

Edited by Mystere

the only thing why the script isn't in sdn is because its a really good methode without any reqs and scripters or someone who alread know the method don't want the price to crash it's what i think, maybe this is Divinity personal Methode and he don't want to price to crash...

never see an script take so long to be on sdn

sad if that's the case.

I've already got a script designer to make me a script like this already if this doesn't pan out so the ball is in pack's court.

sad if that's the case.

I've already got a script designer to make me a script like this already if this doesn't pan out so the ball is in pack's court.

Not in my court, I'm still waiting on Divinity myself... This script is flawless, so I'm not really worried about competitive scripts. I have a 3 day proggy I'm gonna find a post. 

don't get me wrong I know if you had it your way the script would be out by now but it seems he's really pushing this release a little too far obvious something is wrong cause he's not doing anything so as hard as it is I don't think this will ever be released no worries though I am still interested in your lazy script to bypass 24 hours so were see. Good luck hopefully divinity will wake up and accept this script.

Not in my court, I'm still waiting on Divinity myself... This script is flawless, so I'm not really worried about competitive scripts. I have a 3 day proggy I'm gonna find a post. 

is this ready to buy yetttttttttt? =D

also will u be able to give any trials? if i can get one f2p player pass the GE 24 hour thingy ill buy is straight up, i use breaks every 2-3 hours

Well first of all you can trade wool from minute 1 at GE after the last update.

Secondly altough how exiting this script sounds i checked the latest wool prices on GE and they are ridiculously low(200k/h was based on the assumption wool sold at 500 gp and now its around 250-280)

Edited by Silver Knight

• 3 weeks later...