[F2P MONEY MAKER] ProjectPact's Sheep Shearer [OVER 36 HOUR PROGRESS REPORTS] || ~ 200k PER HOUR || F2P || NO REQUIREMENTS ||

ProjectPact

This is awesome!

Was it on a fresh account?

Yup! Fresh account! Botted tutorial island with it, and then sheeps! :D

on SDN YET?

Is this on the SDN yet? got a bit of cash so gunna buy this and your lazy assistant biggrin.png

Not on the SDN yet, but will be soon! It has been approved! I'm just wanting to update one thing on it! :D

is this going to be free or do i have to buy it? i cant buy things online :/, and why is every account i use this bot on getting banned in less then one day, its happened like 4 times. im starting to feel like there is no point in botting if i keep getting banned before i even get to transfer the money over that i make because i get banned before the 24 hours is up, but yea please make it free even if its only free for a couple days or a week?

is this going to be free or do i have to buy it? i cant buy things online :/, and why is every account i use this bot on getting banned in less then one day, its happened like 4 times. im starting to feel like there is no point in botting if i keep getting banned before i even get to transfer the money over that i make because i get banned before the 24 hours is up, but yea please make it free even if its only free for a couple days or a week?

It's probably more so of your IP being flagged than the Client itself. I've botted more than 70 accounts on tutorial island, and have ran multiple ones on the sheeps. You just gotta boy smart. :D

And as far as pricing is concerned, this is going to be a paid script. Is a flawless script that uses webwalking so there is never any issues, no matter what you throw at it!