[F2P MONEY MAKER] ProjectPact's Sheep Shearer [OVER 36 HOUR PROGRESS REPORTS] || ~ 200k PER HOUR || F2P || NO REQUIREMENTS ||

ProjectPact

send me it in a download link ill still pay you. Don't let him ruin your release :/.

I have removed my request to upload the script to the SDN because I feel like at this rate, it will NEVER get released. It's not fair to the community, or myself, to have to wait this long... I'm sorry for everyone who was looking forward to this script. If this isn't the news you wanted to see, please don't get mad at me about it. I did everything I could to get it uploaded. You know who to talk to...

Thanks,

ProjectPact

Edited by SneakyJew

I have removed my request to upload the script to the SDN because I feel like at this rate, it will NEVER get released. It's not fair to the community, or myself, to have to wait this long... I'm sorry for everyone who was looking forward to this script. If this isn't the news you wanted to see, please don't get mad at me about it. I did everything I could to get it uploaded. You know who to talk to...

Thanks,

ProjectPact

Is there another way I can get it? I really need this! Dont let Divinity ruin an amazing idea/script :)

Is there another way I can get it? I really need this! Dont let Divinity ruin an amazing idea/script smile.png

Hes not going to give it to anyone... I already offered to pay for it but he wont even reply to me. Greedy yo lol. Im not buying vip now cause the only script I want to use isn't coming out anymore now so sad :/. I would easily pay 5 to 6 $ for this script like so many people want this and everyone is saying how easy it is to make a script like this but I don't see anyone making it. Edited by SneakyJew

Lol, if so many people want it, I will try to add it one more time to the store. I'll upload it now. Not too sure what wool is selling at right now, so it's kinda a buy at your own risk script! hahaha but it works flawlessly! <3

Thanks for the support guys! QwPha8E.png

Don't think so if he is then hes doing a bad job with the scripts.

Is Divinity the owner of Osbot?

Damn i really wanted to shear dem sheeps

Edited by ProjectPact

Lol, if so many people want it, I will try to add it one more time to the store. I'll upload it now. Not too sure what wool is selling at right now, so it's kinda a buy at your own risk script! hahaha but it works flawlessly! QwPha8E.png

Thanks for the support guys! QwPha8E.png

how much is it I will buy it soon as it comes out.

Nice i ran acouple f2p trial bots yesterday on a random vpn ( they all got banned around 5:00am and it was a chain bad so i figured a mod logged on and saw my bots running from the same ip) they made it about 6 hours farming Cowhide in fally and they all had 20 attack 20 str 20 def and 10 hp. Im Running  a couple more tonight and logging them off at 4:00am. If they make it through the night ill buy  em bonds and send them to farm chaos druids. I might try and run this script on 3 other bots and see how well they do 

Edited by Spacecowboy