Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Aw, don't push it, if you start lagging a lot of misclicks happen and speed goes down and client even closes sometimes sad.png

I clicked on "low CPU" that gave me like half of my speed back lmao, i think I can squeeze another 2 or 3 regular clients in

running 9 right now on 8 GB ram

What's the best profit bars at 80 smithingz

I advise you to just do steel bars to 99 lol. Steel is great profit if you have like 10 accounts running them XD

i got all my accounts to like 70 smithing now, but i cbf to put addy bars on these accounts and get banned with them since they cost a lot

I clicked on "low CPU" that gave me like half of my speed back lmao, i think I can squeeze another 2 or 3 regular clients in

running 9 right now on 8 GB ram

I advise you to just do steel bars to 99 lol. Steel is great profit if you have like 10 accounts running them XD

i got all my accounts to like 70 smithing now, but i cbf to put addy bars on these accounts and get banned with them since they cost a lot

Running so much accs on 1 IP is asking for a guaranteed bann on all 10 at monday... sleep.png

Goodthing those only take 30 min to create ... xD

Should empty them on time wink.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Running so much accs on 1 IP is asking for a guaranteed bann on all 10 at monday... sleep.png

Goodthing those only take 30 min to create ... xD

Should empty them on time wink.png

Khaleesi

Lmaooo I knoowww

is it a chance all these accounts can get banned BEFORE monday?

its okay, some of these accounts im using to bot on i fucking hate them so much. they caused me to lose multiple stakes. i want them banned lmaooo, just not when gp is on them or ores ;p

Edited by Philly Shell

Lmaooo I knoowww

is it a chance all these accounts can get banned BEFORE monday?

its okay, some of these accounts im using to bot on i fucking hate them so much. they caused me to lose multiple stakes. i want them banned lmaooo, just not when gp is on them or ores ;p

I've never had it happen to me on mirror client but on normal it has happened, very rare though. So be sure to empty them regularly and on sunday night before going to bed.

I've never had it happen to me on mirror client but on normal it has happened, very rare though. So be sure to empty them regularly and on sunday night before going to bed.

Sunday night my time or Sunday night Jagex time?

LOL, just calculated, by Sunday I should be at around 80M-100M cash

My goal is max cash off this script, eventually I'll buy like 3 VPSes and they all with run like 10 bots each, i cba to make 30 accounts and do the doric's quest and knights sword tho lmaoo so i might just buy some or pay someone to do them

Edited by Philly Shell
  • Like 1

Sunday night my time or Sunday night Jagex time?

LOL, just calculated, by Sunday I should be at around 80M-100M cash

My goal is max cash off this script, eventually I'll buy like 3 VPSes and they all with run like 10 bots each, i cba to make 30 accounts and do the doric's quest and knights sword tho lmaoo so i might just buy some or pay someone to do them

I usually shut mine off 5 am uk time and make sure they all empty lol

In saying that, from last weekend 1 survived somehow out of 4. 

The delay bans went up to wednesday. 

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace