Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

This script is so bad running on mirror mode. I havent tried it on standard client but if anyone has some suggestions who also runs mirror mode on how to not encounter so many problems. Heres my setup im 59 smithing right now doing Mithril Bars and using energy potions. Am i doing something wrong or is this script just not great with Mirror mode? 

Problems Im encountering:

Super Slow reaction time like opening bank it'll sit by it for 10 seconds before it does anything.

it sometimes looks at that heat gauge thing and it just gets stuck on that.

It always right clicks trying to click like on a spot but its just a bunch of people so i cant click there.

Bot just randomly stops.

Every single issue of those is caused by mirror sadly, but you can still push a decent amount of profit with the script on mirror.

The problem is people are dumping steel bars whatever others are buying like asap. I remember prices were 550, i set it to 595 they would sell over night I dont understand the rush unless you dont have more cash and want rebuy the coal/ores? in the end of the day thats up to you but just remember it also affects your profit/hour and others

• Like 1

Quite new to this, done maybe 20 hours on it so far, only mithril bars. Averaging about 220k profit an hour, was curious if doing steel bars would be more money per hour (coal bag) compared to mithril. Also thoughts on adamantite bars? Near to 70 smithing.

I'd stick with mithril, the cost of making addy is about x3 that of making mithril, also addy ore is very expensive to get, so it will make smithing large amounts hard unless you have boatloads of cash.

I'd stick with mithril, the cost of making addy is about x3 that of making mithril, also addy ore is very expensive to get, so it will make smithing large amounts hard unless you have boatloads of cash.

Yes I have what you could call boatloads of cash lol. How about thoughts on steel bars? Typically you would forge more steel bars per hour than mithril I'm assuming, I'm averaging 380k profit per 1k mith bars smelted.

Yes I have what you could call boatloads of cash lol. How about thoughts on steel bars? Typically you would forge more steel bars per hour than mithril I'm assuming, I'm averaging 380k profit per 1k mith bars smelted.

Well I know steel bars are about ~250gp profit right now, as opposed to mith bars which are around ~380, however you would smelt more bars per hour so no clue really, I'd say do an hour of each and see what works best

• Like 1

Is anyone able to have a rough amount of money you would need per hour for each type of bar?

As in, for one hour of constant smelting how many ores will you need and how much would it add up to?

Steel = 1k bars/hr
Cost of ores per bar 260gp 
Cost for 1hour of smelting = 260k

Mithril = ??

Addy = ??

Rune = ?? (I am most likely wrong but isnt this around 10-15m for 1hour of smelting?)

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace