Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Great script! I was wondering whats the best to smelt to make the most profit. im 52 smithing can you let me know thanks. should i stick with steal or go with mith

Depends on what you steal :troll:

Kidding aside, prices change a lot from day to day, you should try running both steel and mith and stick to whichever is more profit. :)

Khaleesi

Ok thanks, I will post some nice ass proggies! Would getting a coal bag increase gp gains alot

I don't think you're allowed to post pics of asses on OSBot :troll:

Pretty much depends on how smooth the world is running, the better the world, the more you earn on using the coal bag. Normally you coud get a few hundred bars extra per hour using coal bag. My motherlode miner can help you get one of those :)

Khaleesi

I don't think you're allowed to post pics of asses on OSBot Troll.png

Pretty much depends on how smooth the world is running, the better the world, the more you earn on using the coal bag. Normally you coud get a few hundred bars extra per hour using coal bag. My motherlode miner can help you get one of those smile.png

Khaleesi

well arent u mr business man :P

well arent u mr business man tongue.png

That's the trick wink.png

khal after an hour or so the bot usually dc and doesnt log back in! i have my account info on it and everything its just not logging back in.. http://gyazo.com/4270914921e75c89c7a96c9801a6dd30

http://gyazo.com/b0975d544da22d0f9cff6e0df2bd0a8d

Thats handled int eh client, I can't change that with the script sad.png

Can you make a report with those 2 pics in the bug section ?

Edited by Khaleesi

Khal, still loving the script. its like it was made for me...

anyway, i decided to say fuck it to rune bars and just go with steel like LeBron and its working wonders. will start doing multiple accounts soon again. This is with a coal bag though..

9cbf1f4b60816463882ef25ab33fa7fd.png

1) Anti-ban slows it down

2) RS being DDoSed constantly, everytime it happens bot goes off for like 2 minutes due to errors with servers and shit like "Your account is already logged in" etc.

3) TOO many leechers. If everyone here trained your bots to at least have one more skill 30 (agility, fm, crafting, or strength) we would all make INSANELY more money per hour. Tasks are done while you are IDLE and can only be done by 1 person at a time so you'd waste absolutely no time and also, it'd make you seem less like a bot because you're actually helping out and not just a lvl 3 with high smithing and 1s in every other skill.

I used to get ~1300 bars/h in W358 with leechers and legit players but DDoS and decreased profit forced legit ppl out and slowed us down. If everyone here just checks ONE task, that's all it takes then well easily make 1500 bars/h without DDoSing.

Or you can be like "meh, I'll just leech and let everyone else do the tasks", well guess what, everyone else will be thinking just the same so it's on YOU to take responsibility and increase your own profits, do it for yourself. :)

Edited by LeBron
  • Like 1

1) Anti-ban slows it down

2) RS being DDoSed constantly, everytime it happens bot goes off for like 2 minutes due to errors with servers and shit like "Your account is already logged in" etc.

3) TOO many leechers. If everyone here trained your bots to at least have one more skill 30 (agility, fm, crafting, or strength) we would all make INSANELY more money per hour. Tasks are done while you are IDLE and can only be done by 1 person at a time so you'd waste absolutely no time and also, it'd make you seem less like a bot because you're actually helping out and not just a lvl 3 with high smithing and 1s in every other skill.

I used to get ~1300 bars/h in W358 with leechers and legit players but DDoS and decreased profit forced legit ppl out and slowed us down. If everyone here just checks ONE task, that's all it takes then well easily make 1500 bars/h without DDoSing.

Or you can be like "meh, I'll just leech and let everyone else do the tasks", well guess what, everyone else will be thinking just the same so it's on YOU to take responsibility and increase your own profits, do it for yourself. smile.png

never actually thought about it. I'm not running a level 3 so I guess I can add some other tasks as well. doesn't it slow down the bars though? like, it has to run all the way across the furnace to put some shit in and then back for the bars...

never actually thought about it. I'm not running a level 3 so I guess I can add some other tasks as well. doesn't it slow down the bars though? like, it has to run all the way across the furnace to put some shit in and then back for the bars...

Well, instead of just standing still at bar dispenser for 2 mins it'll go to pedals for example (if nobody else is doing it) then whenever you get an xp drop it runs back, your bars will still need to be cooled off so you'll waste 1-3 seconds tops.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace