Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

This can't ran alone, even when you have all reqs.

Hmm, try not to use breaks please.

If the client logs out when ores are on the conveyor and didn't go in furnace yet you will LOSE them.

This will also mess with the script.

Khaleesi

I think I know what happened now. The bot does not scroll in the bank to find the ores. My ores were on the bottom of my bank. When I relogged after the break, the bank auto scrolls to the top. So it probably opened the bank and didn't see the ores and just stood there.

I think I know what happened now. The bot does not scroll in the bank to find the ores. My ores were on the bottom of my bank. When I relogged after the break, the bank auto scrolls to the top. So it probably opened the bank and didn't see the ores and just stood there.

Put all stuff needed in 1 tab please :)

• Like 1

Put all stuff needed in 1 tab please smile.png

That seemed to fix it.

But I ran into another problem, the bot was trying to put ores on the belt without paying the foreman. The pay timer still had 3 mins left on it but the time was up. Idk why it occurred, maybe because the world is a bit laggy and i lost connection? My internet is fine, it might be the server.

But I think there should be a failsafe for the pay timer, if the message pops up that you need to pay, the bot should reset the pay timer and pay the foreman again.

That seemed to fix it.

But I ran into another problem, the bot was trying to put ores on the belt without paying the foreman. The pay timer still had 3 mins left on it but the time was up. Idk why it occurred, maybe because the world is a bit laggy and i lost connection? My internet is fine, it might be the server.

But I think there should be a failsafe for the pay timer, if the message pops up that you need to pay, the bot should reset the pay timer and pay the foreman again.

Ya good idea, will add something for it :)

thx!

Sometimes the bot wants to put iron ore in the conveyor belt but its already full with iron, it kept clicking on the conveyor belt for a few hours, could you look into this and possibly make a failsafe?

Other than that, works great. smile.png

Thx,

Ya planned some extra fails safes today.

Will keep you posted.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

What is the issue? Script is waiting for bars but has to put ores on belt, this happens quite a lot of time on both of my accs, sometimes after a short time or after longer time. Script just sits there and waits untill i stop the script and run it again than it goes to put the ores on the belt or runs to the bank to bank the ores and withdraw new ones

- What is the script status? (See script paint) Waiting for bars

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support, smithing level) mithril bars, no bag,no pot,70+, no breaks

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

@!~EDIT~!@: Also what i noticed is that the bot tries to rightclick the bank or the belt but because there are a lot of people the bot cant click the bank or the belt maybe make it that the bot left clicks it. Cause sometimes it takes around 30/40 secs or even a min to finally be able to click the bank or belt wich really cuts down the exp/h and profit/h and letting the bot keep the camera up its highest point also gives a better chance of clicking on stuff without missclicking on like the boxes etc etc.

bug_zpshufwagou.png

Edited by defild
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace