Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Hmm.. I've just a few questions about this script if you don't mind :P.

We all know that Blast furnace is full of bots.. So I wonder is the blast furnace considered as high risk ban?
Ofcourse everything depends on how you bot and when you bot, but if we forget about that and think about the statistics :).

Hmm.. I've just a few questions about this script if you don't mind tongue.png.

We all know that Blast furnace is full of bots.. So I wonder is the blast furnace considered as high risk ban?

Ofcourse everything depends on how you bot and when you bot, but if we forget about that and think about the statistics smile.png.

ya its high bann rate but for goldfarming on fresh lvl 3's is great :D

Hey buddy i just wanted to let you know that maybe your script could be more efficient , because when the bot banked the bars and grabs coal , he tries to put the coal in the convegor belt but instead he stands next to it. Like the position is wrong or something like that , or is it part of the anti ban?

Hey buddy i just wanted to let you know that maybe your script could be more efficient , because when the bot banked the bars and grabs coal , he tries to put the coal in the convegor belt but instead he stands next to it. Like the position is wrong or something like that , or is it part of the anti ban?

Can you explain this some more, I can't really figure out what your mean :(

When the bot tries to put the ore on the conveyor belt it sometimes misclicks it and walks next to the thing where you have to walk up :/

It's really not a big deal tho buddy maybe it's just me

I get it too.

This usually happens when the bot tries to right click -> put ore on conveyor belt, but then it misclicks the "put ore on conveyor belt" by a pixel and then walks to another location. Happens about 25% of the time whenever it runs to put ore on conveyor belt. 

I don't know how I can screenshot the bot doing this Khaleesi, I hope I described it well enough. 

• Like 1

I get it too.

This usually happens when the bot tries to right click -> put ore on conveyor belt, but then it misclicks the "put ore on conveyor belt" by a pixel and then walks to another location. Happens about 25% of the time whenever it runs to put ore on conveyor belt. 

I don't know how I can screenshot the bot doing this Khaleesi, I hope I described it well enough. 

ya but those things are client related ... :s

I'll check out why it does that so often!

Hey, i was wondering, if i would make a 3 accounts, all on  the different ip's , then i start do the circle of one account botts for 3 hours, then another for 3 hours, then another reapeat, will my ban rates still be high on this script? i just wondering cuz, everytime when i try to bot with this script using only one account and botting straight away 8+ hours, i get banned in about 2-3 days ...

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace