Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Yo Khal,

Trial of the script has been great so far, however in mirror mode after collecting the bars it does not bank them, it simply stands still with the inventory of bars.

-edit- *Sometimes.

I've been making just over 260k/h on average from it.

Edited by slicksupreme

dude is it just me again? biggrin.png or the script wont bank the bars, and just stands near dispancer till log out ?

Can you get me a printscreen of where it stand and what the script status is?

Using mirror?

Could I please get this trial? smile.png

My id is 194304, please Khal haha

sure enjoy!

Yo Khal,

Trial of the script has been great so far, however in mirror mode after collecting the bars it does not bank them, it simply stands still with the inventory of bars.

-edit- *Sometimes.

I've been making just over 260k/h on average from it.

Hmm that's strange, what's the script status?

It just stand at the chest trying to bank? Possible to screenshot?

i liked the post. Could i get a trial? I'm wanna see how it works some people are having problems and i just wanna try it before i invest.

@slicksupreme Dont use the bf world. Join a cc pay 60k for 1h and just run the bot there. You can make 2.3k steel bars per hour wit an instant bars cc. Gl.

Sure have fun!

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Here's a ss.

Basically, the camera somehow gets stuck at this angle with a full inventory of bars and does not walk over to bank them.

https://gyazo.com/cfbbed7aa1aa8369c54f339ef2d4cbdf

@maxwell104 Cheers, upped my ph by almost 100k, know any ccs which may be better? (I haven't paid I'm just in a different world).

Edited by slicksupreme

Here's a ss.

Basically, the camera somehow gets stuck at this angle with a full inventory of bars and does not walk over to bank them.

@maxwell104 Cheers, upped my ph by almost 100k, know any ccs which may be better? (I haven't paid I'm just in a different world).

Ya wait till Alek updates the client ... he basicly broke a lot of the interactions stuff...

Getting mass bug reports about interaction issues on all my scripts atm.

Khaleesi

Here's a ss.

try all furnace or truebf. You donate like 60k for 1h and make easy 1m+ per h. I'm just running the script and will see how it compares with handgrind.

• Like 1

Ok just tested it out.

28irf9s.png

1,3k bars per hour which is awesome.

But there is a huge problem in the code i think you should realyl fix it because people will get banned just because of that it makes you look like a bot 101%.

Here is the problem if you make mithril or adamant bars ( didnt test rune).

You start the script. It pick out coal, fills the bag, fill the inventory and runs to the convoy belt and fills it. Everything fine and smooth.

Then it does back to bank pick out COAL again fills the bag and pick out Mithril.

Runs to the convoy deposits mithril and then coal which is ok i guess. But here comes the problem:

Then it takes the bars banks them and takes out coal fills bag takes coal it repeats itself. BUT

When it comes to the belt it loads the inventory coal. Emptys the bag AND fills the bag again. Somehow because it deposits coal when it brings mithril the bot

detects its enoguh coal in the fournace and it doesnt deposit anymore. So it just emptys it trys to deposit and click fill again and runs to take mithril.

Tl;dr

Change the code that it doesnt fill the coal bag when the mithril ore run is going.

Ya wait till Alek updates the client ... he basicly broke a lot of the interactions stuff...

Getting mass bug reports about interaction issues on all my scripts atm.

Khaleesi

Hey Khaleesi, yea I've been getting the same problem. It just stands there with all the bars and says banking but doesnt move you have to adjust the bot screen yourself for it to work again. Just a little heads up

Ok just tested it out.

28irf9s.png

1,3k bars per hour which is awesome.

But there is a huge problem in the code i think you should realyl fix it because people will get banned just because of that it makes you look like a bot 101%.

Here is the problem if you make mithril or adamant bars ( didnt test rune).

You start the script. It pick out coal, fills the bag, fill the inventory and runs to the convoy belt and fills it. Everything fine and smooth.

Then it does back to bank pick out COAL again fills the bag and pick out Mithril.

Runs to the convoy deposits mithril and then coal which is ok i guess. But here comes the problem:

Then it takes the bars banks them and takes out coal fills bag takes coal it repeats itself. BUT

When it comes to the belt it loads the inventory coal. Emptys the bag AND fills the bag again. Somehow because it deposits coal when it brings mithril the bot

detects its enoguh coal in the fournace and it doesnt deposit anymore. So it just emptys it trys to deposit and click fill again and runs to take mithril.

Tl;dr

Change the code that it doesnt fill the coal bag when the mithril ore run is going.

The problem here isn't script related, sometimes data from the client is very slow in detecting.

What I can do is slow down every action what has to do with converyor belt, this means it will slow down with EVERY action at the conveyor :s

and I really don't want to do that ... -_-

tl;dr

To change the code, I'll have to hack osbot, hack the client, then adept the code that has been here for 3 years, then hack osbot again to upload the new client.

Mission impossible ^

I'll take a closer look and see if there is anything I could do about it. It's an annoying issue indeed :)

Hey Khaleesi, yea I've been getting the same problem. It just stands there with all the bars and says banking but doesnt move you have to adjust the bot screen yourself for it to work again. Just a little heads up

Should be fixed in latest client version :)

Hi Khal can I test out the script?

My ID is 202265 and I hope you let me! appreciate all your hard work man

Have fun :D

Khaleesi

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace