Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

I'm barely hitting the 140k/h with steel bars. What's up with that? And I'm making 639 bars/hour.

Will this get better at higher levels? I'm currently only 30.

this is normal. especially when you're talking about world 358. I run 2 at a time to make around 320k/h. If you get a coal bag, you'll boost your profit/h by like 100k.

• Like 1

I'm barely hitting the 140k/h with steel bars. What's up with that? And I'm making 639 bars/hour.

Will this get better at higher levels? I'm currently only 30.

The price calculation is a bit off at the moment, Shows less then it actually is.

Add like 15-20% and you'll have the right profit/h.

If you know how to play blast furnace you have the answers on all your questions...

Bars made/h are based on the amount of people helping out with the tasks.

I assume you are not using tasks aswell, so you are just leeching like the other 90%? You and the 90% leechers are basicly the reason why it's only +-700bars/h at some points... Sometimes it gets up to 1200-1400 bars made/h.

W358 is full of leechers, which drops bars made/h signicifantly at some points.

Since this is very depending on the users there is no straight line I can tell you how much profit it is.

If nobody would do tasks, you would get 0 bars/h... so be happy other people do some of them.

There are also private world running, where you can even reach 2k+ bars made/hour.

Rune bars going up to 1 mill/h in those worlds.

I should just force everybody to use 1 task atleast, but then I'll get flamed bya ll the leechers because the script isn't "leecher friendly".

Anything else? QwPha8E.png

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 2

The price calculation is a bit off at the moment, Shows less then it actually is.

Add like 15-20% and you'll have the right profit/h.

If you know how to play blast furnace you have the answers on all your questions...

Bars made/h are based on the amount of people helping out with the tasks.

I assume you are not using tasks aswell, so you are just leeching like the other 90%? You and the 90% leechers are basicly the reason why it's only +-700bars/h at some points... Sometimes it gets up to 1200-1400 bars made/h.

W358 is full of leechers, which drops bars made/h signicifantly at some points.

Since this is very depending on the users there is no straight line I can tell you how much profit it is.

If nobody would do tasks, you would get 0 bars/h... so be happy other people do some of them.

There are also private world running, where you can even reach 2k+ bars made/hour.

Rune bars going up to 1 mill/h in those worlds.

I should just force everybody to use 1 task atleast, but then I'll get flamed bya ll the leechers because the script isn't "leecher friendly".

Anything else? QwPha8E.png

Kind regards

Khaleesi

You should make the paint display a profit of 50% less than it actually is when running leecher mode. This may actually encourage people to get 30 agility/crafting etc. tongue.png

• Like 1

Yo Khal,

Can I actually run this script with like 4 accounts that do different jobs on a private world? Like, give them all separate jobs and put them to work together so that they can work on their own? is it possible?

no doesn't work, but I'm planning to release something that actually could do that.

3 bot accounts that actually work 24/7 so your accounts can just run with a nice amount of bars.

But this is all an idea at this moment.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

no doesn't work, but I'm planning to release something that actually could do that.

3 bot accounts that actually work 24/7 so your accounts can just run with a nice amount of bars.

But this is all an idea at this moment.

Khaleesi

Damn. I'd pay for that stuff. Hope you can turn that idea into reality!

• Like 2

Sure you got 12 hours, enjoy!

Is the script running solid now or are there still issues with ores not getting deposit, spamming clicking stuff?

Khaleesi

Hey you've given me a trial on this script but I've got no idea how to use it. I've got it down to the area and I have all the stuff for Steel Bars but it's just stuck saying "Paying Foreman" and not doing anything.

Am I missing something? Never been to the BF before.

Hey you've given me a trial on this script but I've got no idea how to use it. I've got it down to the area and I have all the stuff for Steel Bars but it's just stuck saying "Paying Foreman" and not doing anything.

If you are using mirror client:

Make sure BOTH client (standard rs client AND mirror mode) are loaded.

DO NOT login before mirror mode get hooked only the original client.

So load everything till both clients shows the login screen,

Then login and continue smile.png

made a topic for int he future:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72936-how-to-fix-scripts-not-starting-properly-in-mirror-mode/

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

If you are using mirror client:

Make sure BOTH client (standard rs client AND mirror mode) are loaded.

DO NOT login before mirror mode get hooked only the original client.

So load everything till both clients shows the login screen,

Then login and continue smile.png

made a topic for int he future:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72936-how-to-fix-scripts-not-starting-properly-in-mirror-mode/

Khaleesi

Also, sometimes the Foreman disappears and it waits till it comes back. this may explain its inactivity. make sure you have enough $$ in your inventory when your smithing is below 60

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace