Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

What do you mean by the first thing? What does it do then?

WIll make the script withdraw coal bag when you selected the option, thx for the suggestion.

I've never even heard of both these issues for the past 6 months of it being online.

Are you lagging hard or have a low amount of cpu/ram?

the bot says its trying to bank. while this interface/panel is open. (not my picture, googled because im lazy)

H5NHsCr.png

My pc is fine, internet is fine too but there are rare instances that my ping just spikes to like 1000ms for like 2 seconds. I think that caused the issue with the coal bag.

Edited by fstyle

the bot says its trying to bank. while this interface/panel is open. (not my picture, googled because im lazy)

H5NHsCr.png

My pc is fine, internet is fine too but there are rare instances that my ping just spikes to like 1000ms for like 2 seconds. I think that caused the issue with the coal bag.

i too have also had this. iv had to pause and drposit to bank myself

trial please?

Sure, have fun! :)

H5NHsCr.png

Thx for coming back to me about this, does it try to click on the bank throught the interface?

Ya those lagspikes could cause instability :/ 

Sure, have fun! smile.png

Thx for coming back to me about this, does it try to click on the bank throught the interface?

for me personally yes while that bar menu is open it istt closing it, its just trying to click the bank. guessing they will be the same but you never know. This only happens for me about once a day.

• Like 1

Sure, have fun! smile.png

i'm not sure about this but I dont think it can click outside the panel. it has to close the window or click the map. sad.png But whatever I dont think this is hard to fix for you. Goodluck,.

for me personally yes while that bar menu is open it istt closing it, its just trying to click the bank. guessing they will be the same but you never know. This only happens for me about once a day.

i'm not sure about this but I dont think it can click outside the panel. it has to close the window or click the map. sad.png But whatever I dont think this is hard to fix for you. Goodluck,.

It doesn't even do that for me, The code clearly only wants to bank when the interface is not open...

I tested it for 2 hours and it closed the interface every time. So I don't see the issue here:/

It doesn't even do that for me, The code clearly only wants to bank when the interface is not open...

I tested it for 2 hours and it closed the interface every time. So I don't see the issue here:/

the other dude that replied to this topic seems to have this problem too. But I really dont know what triggers it since its kinda rare, but still a big problem if you dont babysit bots unsure.png

the other dude that replied to this topic seems to have this problem too. But I really dont know what triggers it since its kinda rare, but still a big problem if you dont babysit bots unsure.png

If it happend it should happen every single time, not just once in 10 hours... can you make a gif of it? :)

If it happend it should happen every single time, not just once in 10 hours... can you make a gif of it? smile.png

I will try. Just a screenshot though not a gif. Since it just freezes right there not doing anything, not even moving the cursor (if my memory is right).

Edited by fstyle
  • Like 1

since the update im up to around 150k+ more profit per hour and around 4-5k xp/h.

gloves are working great, and it automatically corrects its misclicks now which is great(doesnt happen often now)

great update thanks!

one thing that ive never noticed until now. it does happen pretty rarely but when banking it will open the bank, close the bank instantly. then open it back up and continue to run perfect. not sure why and its not a big deal lol just letting you know. only happened about 10 times in an hour for me

do u think u could add to the script auto teleport to bf (using the minigames teleport) and walk to the bf location in case u start the script somewhere else?

also looking forward to that coal bag update, sometimes i bank it and i forget to withdraw it.

I'll have a look at the walking and teleporting part :)

since the update im up to around 150k+ more profit per hour and around 4-5k xp/h.

gloves are working great, and it automatically corrects its misclicks now which is great(doesnt happen often now)

great update thanks!

one thing that ive never noticed until now. it does happen pretty rarely but when banking it will open the bank, close the bank instantly. then open it back up and continue to run perfect. not sure why and its not a big deal lol just letting you know. only happened about 10 times in an hour for me

Glad to hear! Will have a look at the bank.

• Like 1

Got the screenie! The cursor was like moving in a small triangle. It's trying to click on the bank, as you can see the cursor is close to the bank chest.

Also, idk what happened but as you can see below I have more coal on the furnace for some reason. Didn't notice this until just now when I uploaded this screenshot.

ym1Dwo0.png