Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Trial please

G'day!

Am I able to get a trial for MLM?

Thanks in advance,

AJ

Hey Khal your scripts are awesome I can see myself being a user of your blast furnace script for sure! It looks awesome!

Was wondering if I could get a trial of your MLM script?

Thanks!

May I try this scirpt out, might buy it tbh.

Can I get a trial? smile.png

Have fun :D

Hey Khaleesi,

The script is better than ever! I just wanted to ask about the possibility of adding multiple loads to the hopper. When I am baby sitting my bot those who are clearly not bots do multiple loads in the hopper, especially if the wheels are broken.

If there were a way to skip picking up ores from the sack when the wheels were broken then we would get better xp rates and, more importantly, seem far less obvious.

I'm not sure how hard this would be to code, but it would just need to count the number of times we deposited paydirt into the hopper. For instance:

If number of deposits = "1" then it should check if the wheels are broken.

->If "yes" then return to mining.

->If "no" then collect ores.

If number of deposits = "2" then check if the wheels are broken.

->If "yes" then obtain hammer and fix.

Also, if we had the option to repair 1 or 2 of the wheels that would be helpful too. It would be helpful to other players if we fixed both and it would add more variety to the bot, making it less obvious.

Thanks!

Hey Khaleesi,

The script is better than ever! I just wanted to ask about the possibility of adding multiple loads to the hopper. When I am baby sitting my bot those who are clearly not bots do multiple loads in the hopper, especially if the wheels are broken.

If there were a way to skip picking up ores from the sack when the wheels were broken then we would get better xp rates and, more importantly, seem far less obvious.

I'm not sure how hard this would be to code, but it would just need to count the number of times we deposited paydirt into the hopper. For instance:

If number of deposits = "1" then it should check if the wheels are broken.

->If "yes" then return to mining.

If number of deposits = "2" then check if the wheels are broken.

->If "yes" then obtain hammer and fix.

Also, if we had the option to repair 1 or 2 of the wheels that would be helpful too. It would be helpful to other players if we fixed both and it would add more variety to the bot, making it less obvious.

Thanks!

The only issue with this is that I can't check how many loads are inside the hopper ... :/

I could make it in theory but it will fuck up sooner or later due to lagg or any DC. It would just cause some instability to the script.

For exmaple at the start of the script, I don't know how full the hopper is. I can only check if the sack contains ores or not.

So I can make guidelines to always empty before starting the script, but people nevr read stuff like that and come complain -_-

The only issue with this is that I can't check how many loads are inside the hopper ... :/

I could make it in theory but it will fuck up sooner or later due to lagg or any DC. It would just cause some instability to the script.

For exmaple at the start of the script, I don't know how full the hopper is. I can only check if the sack contains ores or not.

So I can make guidelines to always empty before starting the script, but people nevr read stuff like that and come complain -_-

If you added this option, would it be possible to just have the script start with fixing the struts? This would fix the problem because the hopper can only have 1 "load" at a time. This "load" is any amount deposited, and can't have more deposited until the paydirt is cleaned. The sack can hold three 28-paydirt loads.

If the script can detect if ore is present in the sack, then script will prevent problems as soon as the struts are fix, as it already empties the sack fully. Also, a timer could be used to check if the paydirt can be deposited into the hopper/if the hopper and sack are full. If too much time passes, then simply dropping the paydirt, fixing the struts, depositing the ores in bank, and (possibly) retrieving the paydirt is the best option, as this is what I would do if I were mining.

It might be too complicated, but this is pretty important for those going for a high mining level. Nobody mining in the upper levels retrieves the ores every time they deposit paydirt. If they do, it's because they already had paydirt deposited and it was cleaned while they were mining.

Just some ideas that I hope are helpful! I love your scripts, keep up the great work :D