RIP- account banned

jdyn23

we need this in scripts

Real Anti-ban:

These methods are much harder to create than "Pseudo Anti-ban" because they take a hard analytical view at larger issues at hand. Some of these methods include:

-Randomized walking paths

-Randomized patterns of interaction

-Random (smart) breaks

-Auto-talking/responding to other players

- check

- client

- client

- client

- impossible to do effectively 

How is that facepalm, he said "When I got home"

>Wasn't watching bot, 4-5 hours at a time

Do you realise what you said? How can you make such assumptions that Jagex knows or cares about the real-life schedule of a player. Jagex doesn't know whether or not players go to school and when they go to school... There are players throughout the world, with many different time zones. They cannot predict when a player will log in and out of the game and how long they will bot for. "Botting overnight or during school" are not peak ban times. They don't care.

Do you realise what you said? How can you make such assumptions that Jagex knows or cares about the real-life schedule of a player. Jagex doesn't know whether or not players go to school and when they go to school... There are players throughout the world, with many different time zones. They cannot predict when a player will log in and out of the game and how long they will bot for. "Botting overnight or during school" are not peak ban times. They don't care.

As if I didn't take that into consideration...

JaGex logs your playtime and by looking at that log time one could assume when a player sleeps/goes to school, both based on play schedule and the geolocation of the IP address.

They also look at the age that was selected upon creating the account (These are some of the older tactics but I'm sure they are still exercised.)

I've been Botting for a long time my friend. (:

JaGex logs your playtime and by looking at that log time one could assume when a player sleeps/goes to school, both based on play schedule and the geolocation of the IP address.

They also look at the age that was selected upon creating the account (These are some of the older tactics but I'm sure they are still exercised.)

Making 500k/day? GG

No, they do not do any of that. That would be so inefficient and ridiculous for them to do lmao just "assume when a player sleeps/goes to school" ... yeah right. They could look at total play time and patterns of when a player logs in and out and for how long they play for each day, while spotting irregular intervals maybe. Is that what you meant? Maybe just the way you are explaining it is misleading.

• Like 1