Remove from the store

Isolate

You're a dumb cunt if you attempt to buy this... It clearly says "Free scripts can be viewed in the script browser located in the client".

Its basic common sense. If you have trouble figuring this out you should probably just get off the internet and go play with a stick.

Bad system is bad no matter how dumb people are, the b8 shouldnt exist

How many people have actually bought it? Is it really an issue or is this forum just bored and looking for issues?

its on the first page of popular products, which includes all premium scripts, so clearly alot of people click on it, and also as previously stated people come into the chat box asking how to fix it frequently

Yeah, i dont understand why the made it such an obscure price? Maybe make it like 0.99 or something

Making it $0.99 means people will actually attempt to purchase it. The $999 is so that people realise its not for purchasing or something thats too high priced so they asked questions about it.

• Like 1

Making it $0.99 means people will actually attempt to purchase it. The $999 is so that people realise its not for purchasing or something thats too high priced so they asked questions about it.

the fact its made it to the first page of popular products mean alot of people have attempted to buy it :(

An actual SDN where users can manage BOTH free and paid scripts should be accessible through the site not the client. Wouldn't that solve everything? OSBot is the only bot compared to others with a shitty and messy script delivery network.

Why is it even on the store ... Looks like crap and makes stuff unprofessional.

There are so much other ways to let people know free scripts are in the client and not in the store.

Might time to update this...

Khaleesi

Thanks for posting your name at the bottom. I was clueless as to who wrote that post until I saw your name there.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting your name at the bottom. I was clueless as to who wrote that post until I saw your name there.

Thanks again.

Thats not a great attitude to talk to your queen, BOW for me you peasant!

Now say my name bitch wink.png !

Or you'll be the new toy for my dragons! Yum.png

KHALEESI QwPha8E.png

Edited by Khaleesi