Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

For super combat potions I will make it deposit all, and for the bank booths all I can suggest is moving to the east/west side of the GE banks if you are in GE, or just near any bank booth (1 tile away)

As for bank button I will add a delay to it but I'm afraid it may slow down the banking process. Although I will experiment with the code to see the best way to do it :D thanks for feedback :D

Hmm, can you please show a gif of the serum 207 option (so I can see what the bot is doing) and try to change it? Gyazo is a GIF maker

If not I will just level my account and complete the quest anyway tongue.png

Here it is just doing them, its kind of slow, not really a HUGE problem and its faster than before but

b7dcf929abfa5df2775bb14ff21c59a8.gif

When it gets to the final pot, it just gets stuck like so :

94899f71b99dbd5931cb5eff95c7650d.gif

I noticed, when I manually withdraw the ashes first instead of the pots it does all 14  but the bot takes out the unfs and only does 13. 

Here it is just doing them, its kind of slow, not really a HUGE problem and its faster than before but

b7dcf929abfa5df2775bb14ff21c59a8.gif

When it gets to the final pot, it just gets stuck like so :

94899f71b99dbd5931cb5eff95c7650d.gif

I noticed, when I manually withdraw the ashes first instead of the pots it does all 14  but the bot takes out the unfs and only does 13. 

thank you for the explanation, will fix ASAP :D 

I achieved enough Slayer reward points to buy an Herb sack. I want to say that I HIGHLY recommend it!

It is easy to use, and only takes 1 inventory slot to hold all your herbs as you train. All you need is one empty slot to pick up an herb, then right click the sack and have it dropped in. I can carry so many herbs that I actually get tired of being somewhere before I can even fill it up. 

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Herblore
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO