Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

Just bought this and I'm making unfinished potions.

Two things: it's relatively slow to bank and deposit the items and taking new out. Don't know if this is intentional?

And then it spams "bank all", which makes it look a little bot-like. Anything you can do about it? smile.png thanks!

Edited by Ifeelmoisty

Is herblore profitable or about how much money would I lose going for 99?

You can get 99 with no loss, even make 100gp per potion last I checked. However you have to make (unf) then add ingredients. Do your research :P this method you need 30M+ to avoid stop/starting. If you don't want xp, you can just make unf potions for $$$ I'm pretty sure it's upward of 200Khr. But no xp.

• Like 1

You can get 99 with no loss, even make 100gp per potion last I checked. However you have to make (unf) then add ingredients. Do your research tongue.png this method you need 30M+ to avoid stop/starting. If you don't want xp, you can just make unf potions for $$$ I'm pretty sure it's upward of 200Khr. But no xp.

ah ok. I only have 11mil atm.

If you don't mind running the script for 2 hours, sell the supplies. Wait to buy. Start again, then go for it :D I'd just make some (unf), build cash up etc. Just go on osbuddy exchange and research the prices. Last time I check prayer pots you made 100gp per pot, and nearly all unfs you made minimum 100gp, except for low level herbs like guam, marrentill. 

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Herblore
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO