Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

So you pretty much just jack people knowing that tut. isle has a high banned rate? pretty damn pathetic. fuckin scandals these days.

Can I change the fact jagex is hammering you? The only scandal at the moment is you bitching on this topic because you are getting banned due macroing ... -_-

Jagex focusses very hard on tut island to catch pll making accounts...

Not even saying that if you get 1 account banned on a certain IP, the rest of the accounts made on that IP will be banned too.

You clearly have no idea what's going on or no idea how to bot properly.

I suggest you to sop behaving immaturely and go read the forum on how to bot properly.

EDIT:

If you make this kind of posts again, I'll have the removed and you'll be reported for harrasment.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 4

Can I change the fact jagex is hammering you? The only scandal at the moment is you bitching on this topic because you are getting banned due macroing ... sleep.png

Jagex focusses very hard on tut island to catch pll making accounts...

Not even saying that if you get 1 account banned on a certain IP, the rest of the accounts made on that IP will be banned too.

You clearly have no idea what's going on or no idea how to bot properly.

I suggest you to sop behaving immaturely and go read the forum on how to bot properly.

EDIT:

If you make this kind of posts again, I'll have the removed and you'll be reported for harrasment.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Hell yeah, you tell him khal! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

umm, who would think this is a scandal. huh.png

However, I do believe you released it too early. You did allow someone to purchase a pre-pre-alpha script. I'm just saying that because in almost every reply someone has told you that its broken in some way(yet you can purchase it). lol

Anyway, thanks for offering your script in the first place.

I'm not a VIP but I'm considering it, I like you guies. :)

Oh, in your defense, if that guy had bothered to read whats already been said......He'd known that there was a very good chance of getting a ban.

Also I don't buy the whole "all my other accounts got banned too" story. I smell bullshit. If they did I'd quess that its because of the behavior of those individual accounts. Iirc, it can take a long time to get banned after being caught so maybe they speed that part up, idk, who cares........

Sorry if I'm stirring, I just feel that something had been left unsaid.

Maybe have a disclamer that says that your script is in a testing phase but will be completed soon, you can purchase now to help test and/or support the dev.

Regardless, you've done good work here bro. happy.png

Its been a few days, wondering how your script is working now?

P.S. You can't fix stupid, I know

Made 10 accounts (for botting) and half of them got instant banned while doing half of tutorial island. biggrin.png Must say that there's high ban rate. Also tried to switch other worlds too.

The start is broken because of the "Screen Zooming fix" But once you get the settings at the start house it will work flawlessly! Really nice script I love not having to go through the tutorial once I start a new throwaway bot smile.png

Second

Edited by Typhome

• Maldesto changed the title to Khal Tutorial Island