Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

The character randomizer is handy and the speed improvements are noticable, poll booth is fixed now, thanks for these updates.

Cook and chicken issue is not fixed yet.

I made 4 fresh accounts, here's the places they got stuck at:

- Tries to talk to quest guide without opening door.

- It stopped after burning first fish, had to cut a tree, make a fire and cook a second fish for the script to proceed.

- Again can't find the stove, turning camera fixes it.

Again tries to air strike through the wall.

I'll have a look

Character randomization is nice. But.. The script isn't working very well in mirror mode. It needs lots of babysitting, so much I might just do it myself as well. However, it didn't get my characters banned smile.png

If it runs successfully, it takes about 10 minutes to finish the tutorial island.

What's going wrong then? :o

I'll have a look

What's going wrong then? ohmy.png

It's simply getting stuck at lot's of places. Conversations mostly.

Here are two random proggies on two different accounts. I thought I could share these because you're nice, giving away the trials. No long runs though, since, well, it can only run for max. 10 minutes ;)

post-117101-0-27331400-1430325692_thumb.png

post-117101-0-87554200-1430325693_thumb.png

Edited by Lyquidate

It's simply getting stuck at lot's of places. Conversations mostly.

Here are two random proggies on two different accounts. I thought I could share these because you're nice, giving away the trials. No long runs though, since, well, it can only run for max. 10 minutes wink.png

unfortunatly thats because the mirror client .. :s

Did you try in the normal client? ^^

unfortunatly thats because the mirror client .. :s

Did you try in the normal client? ^^

Nope I didn't. Well, whatever. The script seems fine, all problems are due to mirror client, which you can't help.

What might make the script more appealing is the option to have it make multiple accounts. I don't think I'll pay for a script which can only run for max. 10 minutes. If you'd add the option that the user would make a list of names and passwords, of which the script finishes the tutorial island for. Do you know what I mean?

I have no idea how scripting works, but if that's a possibility...

Nope I didn't. Well, whatever. The script seems fine, all problems are due to mirror client, which you can't help.

What might make the script more appealing is the option to have it make multiple accounts. I don't think I'll pay for a script which can only run for max. 10 minutes. If you'd add the option that the user would make a list of names and passwords, of which the script finishes the tutorial island for. Do you know what I mean?

I have no idea how scripting works, but if that's a possibility...

I see, I don't think I'm allowed to mess with the user username and password settings.

This all has been handled into the client, which I got no acces too.

I'll send a message to the devs if this is possible in any way.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The only place I am getting stuck on mirror mode is the fishing at the first tutor, for some reason it never fishes for the second fish (you burn the first 1 100% of time), and it tries to use the burnt fish on something, still havent figured out what. 

Other than that on mirror mode, I am having 0 problems

• Maldesto changed the title to Khal Tutorial Island