Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

yeah since mirror was glitchy i ran it on reg and was insta banned with in a min of completing tut island

I wonder if they have some sort of machine learning algorithm that gets the normal distribution of tutorial island behavior and if any person is within 2 standard deviations of what they have as the mean then it auto bans them.

two places I found accounts get stuck are after burning the first shrimp, script tries to use the burnt shrimp on something instead of fishing for another shrimp.

Also the "you have retrieved a bar of bronze" dialogue

Also if it's possible you should implement something to exit out of the "i can't reach that" dialogue boxes because that breaks the script every time

other than that it works great, just takes some babysitting!

To run this efficently you would have to start khals autominer just as the loading screen after logging in is in the left corner, or itll mess up 3-4 times during the course of tutorial island, if you do do the efficent way, it still messes up, but less.

Messes up with dialogs that shouldnt have happended, ex: character cannot reach there, clicks something else, doesnt work bc of that, stuck at the bronze bar while talking to the mining instructor, gets stuck at the quest instructor, you should make it automatically move the screen to the top the whole time, unless thats very botlike idk, also gets stuck at the combat instructor bc of the dialog thing, gets stuck at the last part; the mage , just doesnt do air spell.

To run this efficently you would have to start khals autominer just as the loading screen after logging in is in the left corner, or itll mess up 3-4 times during the course of tutorial island, if you do do the efficent way, it still messes up, but less.

Messes up with dialogs that shouldnt have happended, ex: character cannot reach there, clicks something else, doesnt work bc of that, stuck at the bronze bar while talking to the mining instructor, gets stuck at the quest instructor, you should make it automatically move the screen to the top the whole time, unless thats very botlike idk, also gets stuck at the combat instructor bc of the dialog thing, gets stuck at the last part; the mage , just doesnt do air spell.

Script was updated 2 days ago smile.png

http://prntscr.com/7jcrhf

Needs major updates. So many errors

Ids must have changed because it cant do any part of the Mining part. 

Was fixed 2 days ago

please update QwPha8E.png

Script was updated 2 days ago. smile.png

If you still having issue don't post useless posts as "please update" please.

This won't help me nor you, only makes me waste my time by asking whats wrong.

I clearly stated multiple times to use bug report template if you have any issues.

This way I don't have to spend multiple hours waiting for yoru answer on my question " Whats wrong".

Kind regards

Khaleesi

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.07:

- Improved fishing part

- Fixed bug at randomnizing char

- More random interactions

Enjoy!

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...

CAUTION:    D O    N O T   U S E !!!!!

i bought this last night to help make chars without the hassle of doing tutorial island and low and behold, this morning, i wake up and all of my accounts are banned. Mind you, i made the chars and didnt even start using any other scripts, all i did was put 2m on each of them, bought bonds and logged out for the night...  COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY AND THEN SOME!!!!!!!!!!! 

I do believe a refund is in order........

Edited by 8invincable8

CAUTION:    D O    N O T   U S E !!!!!

i bought this last night to help make chars without the hassle of doing tutorial island and low and behold, this morning, i wake up and all of my accounts are banned. Mind you, i made the chars and didnt even start using any other scripts, all i did was put 2m on each of them, bought bonds and logged out for the night...  COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY AND THEN SOME!!!!!!!!!!! 

I do believe a refund is in order........

Last time I checked botting was not allowed on runescape...

Tutorial island has a fairly high bann rate.

If you get 1 account banned your IP will be flagged, which means the folowing accounts will be even banned faster.

I can't change the fact of your accounts getting banned sleep.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Last time I checked botting was not allowed on runescape...

Tutorial island has a fairly high bann rate.

If you get 1 account banned your IP will be flagged, which means the folowing accounts will be even banned faster.

I can't change the fact of your accounts getting banned sleep.png

Khaleesi

So you pretty much just jack people knowing that tut. isle has a high banned rate? pretty damn pathetic. fuckin scandals these days.

• Maldesto changed the title to Khal Tutorial Island