Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

- Normal client or Mirror client? - Mirror

- What is the issue? - When its on status cook shrimp it gets stuck and cant seem to get to the fire so the player just stands there

- What is the script status? (can be seen in the paint) Cooking shrimp

thx

Great script! Been using it to make my bots c(:

Some problems I had faced however for those who want to know:

• Got stuck at the bank part of tutorial island opening and closing door for like 30 minutes
  • Got glitched at the fishing spot and just stood there waiting to cook
  • Mage is kind of glitched when attacking the chickens and it just stands there (so you never get off the island)

These are just some of my experiences, script is fantastic nonetheless smile.png

Mirror mode?

• 2 weeks later...

Works well. Can we get the option to load accounts from a file? (If we want to do more than one)

Isn't possible with osbot in current state smile.png

I already asked at the devs to reworkt he login part so I can do that, but still waiting for a respone.

Khaleesi

Script updated to V0.21:

- Fixed lighting fire on top of other fire

- Fixed mage and chicking attacking

- Switching dialogues to use keyboard

- Fixed walking issues

Update should be live soon!

Khaleesi QwPha8E.png

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

- Normal client or Mirror client? normal
- What is the issue? after it gets the task from the npc on what to do it will re talk to the npc again (Happens with the cook the most often)
- What is the script status? (can be seen in the paint) handle chat
- Can you get a printscreen of it? Since its the player talking to the npc again no?

- Normal client or Mirror client? normal

- What is the issue? after it gets the task from the npc on what to do it will re talk to the npc again (Happens with the cook the most often)

- What is the script status? (can be seen in the paint) handle chat

- Can you get a printscreen of it? Since its the player talking to the npc again no?

So it keeps talking to the npc continously?

or just after the last chat he clicks him once again instead of using the water on the pot of flour?

Then it will continue?

Khaleesi

Hey man, i started using it. works great! there seemed to be a bug where it didn't click on the door to enter the quest house. it just hovered it's mouse 

EDIT: used it for another few accounts, there are a lot of bugs with regards to opening doors if the roof of the houses are in the way. i always have to pause it move the camera down then play. other times, has bugs at banking after the money advice dude. he just stands in front of door  

Edit again : https://gyazo.com/9d16e77510728160afb5765948d597a2

Edited by Poopy

Hey man, i started using it. works great! there seemed to be a bug where it didn't click on the door to enter the quest house. it just hovered it's mouse 

EDIT: used it for another few accounts, there are a lot of bugs with regards to opening doors if the roof of the houses are in the way. i always have to pause it move the camera down then play. other times, has bugs at banking after the money advice dude. he just stands in front of door  

Edit again : https://gyazo.com/9d16e77510728160afb5765948d597a2

You should disable the rooftops in the client ...

Ofcourse it's hovering the door, can you click things yourself through the roof? biggrin.png

Edited by Khaleesi

Inside the game settings

settings-> Advanced options -> always hid roofs (its a button with a roof picture) 

OR Type in chat

::toggleroof

Khaleesi

thank you baby cakes <3

hey man, actually there are still many many bugs. for example :

-if doors into entrance in bank are closed, bot doesn't open them, sometimes the bot is very poor at opening doors, stands still many of the time even though the arrow is pointing to go whether red or yellow. i suggest you run it a few times and see where the problem is and attempt to fix it. if you want i can screen shot all the places it keeps getting fked for your ease. just let me know, we can both help improve this! :D 

• Like 1

thank you baby cakes QwPha8E.png

hey man, actually there are still many many bugs. for example :

-if doors into entrance in bank are closed, bot doesn't open them, sometimes the bot is very poor at opening doors, stands still many of the time even though the arrow is pointing to go whether red or yellow. i suggest you run it a few times and see where the problem is and attempt to fix it. if you want i can screen shot all the places it keeps getting fked for your ease. just let me know, we can both help improve this! biggrin.png

Ya thats due to osbot updating their methods without notifying us ...

I'll solve this issue asap!

• Maldesto changed the title to Khal Tutorial Island