Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

3 hours ago, C3NTRIX said:

The only thing you will need to recode Khaleesi is where it customizes the character look. Everything else works great.

Edit: I did the mass account option, and I chose the option to " walk to ge when youre done "

It walks to GE, but it does not log out. Might be another thing that changed.

It does not switch to the next account in the " mass accounts " list as well. It just keeps trying to login to the account it just did the tutorial on.

Will take a look, might changed some stuff

2 hours ago, Creations603 said:

can i get a trial please?

Enjoy! :)

Tried this with 2 accounts in mirror mode. works great but for some reason the accounts default to resizable and the mirror mode client won't boot the script because they aren't in fixed. I had to manually play both for a few seconds and switch to fixed then start the script. Otherwise, everything went well!

I assume if I started them with injection everything would work fine but I'm a huge fan of mirror mode.

1 hour ago, Heist said:

How do you make the mass production work? I input multiple accounts exactly how it says in the config but when one account is done it doesn't move onto the next.

Show soms logs? Did you start the client with an acc and NOT defualt? 

1 hour ago, SkyMuffinz said:

Tried this with 2 accounts in mirror mode. works great but for some reason the accounts default to resizable and the mirror mode client won't boot the script because they aren't in fixed. I had to manually play both for a few seconds and switch to fixed then start the script. Otherwise, everything went well!

I assume if I started them with injection everything would work fine but I'm a huge fan of mirror mode.

Ya you can't use mirror, because of resizeable ...:/

47 minutes ago, Gunman said:

@SkyMuffinz That's because on brand new accounts that just logged in like that for the first time Jagex forces resizable :feels:

True ^

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Show soms logs? Did you start the client with an acc and NOT defualt? 

Ya you can't use mirror, because of resizeable ...:/

True ^

I started with an account, not default. I’m pretty sure nothing showed up in logs but I’ll double check when I’m home in a few hours

13 hours ago, Heist said:

I started with an account, not default. I’m pretty sure nothing showed up in logs but I’ll double check when I’m home in a few hours

Let me know, also show me the settings you used so I can try to replicate this myself :)
Mind posting the log aswell? 

Edited by Khaleesi