Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...

gets stuck here after update

no error codes in logger

looks like they changed something in this part of tut island

qKauy7I.png

edit: 

and if you manually help the bot past that screen this will happen causing it to get stuck again

it cant talk to the red guy because the name thingy stays open in the chatbox, you can close it by pressing enter

811pAPy.png

Edited by noobacc23
  • Like 2

still stucking there?

11 hours ago, noobacc23 said:

gets stuck here after update

no error codes in logger

looks like they changed something in this part of tut island

qKauy7I.png

edit: 

and if you manually help the bot past that screen this will happen causing it to get stuck again

it cant talk to the red guy because the name thingy stays open in the chatbox, you can close it by pressing enter

811pAPy.png

still stuck there?

@Khaleesi Client issue or a script issue from a OSRS update?
Stealth Injection Dev Build 2.5.55
Video below. The issue is with fixed and re-sizable mode. Watch how the mouse is clicking on the sound setting where they would be on fixed mode but i'm not in fixed mode.

Spoiler

Edited by Gunman

Mine set

16 hours ago, Gunman said:

@Khaleesi Client issue or a script issue from a OSRS update?
Stealth Injection Dev Build 2.5.55
Video below. The issue is with fixed and re-sizable mode. Watch how the mouse is clicking on the sound setting where they would be on fixed mode but i'm not in fixed mode.

Hide contents

Mine was able to change it to fixed first then did volume, but now it has no idea how to make bread, after it makes the dough it just stands here and spins the screen around.

This script has so many problem on it, this is false advertisement it can't do tutorial island in 10 minutes!

Not sure how to hide the video like you did but here is gif of what it does dxZlTD.gif

2 hours ago, 200kwoodcut said:

Mine set

Mine was able to change it to fixed first then did volume, but now it has no idea how to make bread, after it makes the dough it just stands here and spins the screen around.

This script has so many problem on it, this is false advertisement it can't do tutorial island in 10 minutes!

Not sure how to hide the video like you did but here is gif of what it does dxZlTD.gif

It won't change it to fixed at all. I think it starts in fixed and the client thinks it's in fixed but then it changes to resize-able. Even past the volume part it was be trying to click in the fixed positions but it's in resize-able. Also at the top of the post screen you will see a eye and if you hover over it for a second it will say spoiler. Click it and put your picture inside of that to hide and reveal it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gunman said:

It won't change it to fixed at all. I think it starts in fixed and the client thinks it's in fixed but then it changes to resize-able. Even past the volume part it was be trying to click in the fixed positions but it's in resize-able. Also at the top of the post screen you will see a eye and if you hover over it for a second it will say spoiler. Click it and put your picture inside of that to hide and reveal it.

So for anyone looking at getting this, I wouldn't recommend getting it right now way to buggy, riddled with problems.

Spoiler

Thanks for letting me know about the spoiler thing!

• Like 1