Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

12 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Script updated to V1.14:
- New UI released

Will be online in a few hours
Khaleesi

new UI? like the resizeable option or u mean the GUI to set up the bot?

also can u add check to open large door in banking area of the tutorial

I guess in unpopulated world it closes on its own? found my bot stuck

8 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

new UI? like the resizeable option or u mean the GUI to set up the bot?

also can u add check to open large door in banking area of the tutorial

I guess in unpopulated world it closes on its own? found my bot stuck

Well the thing is I spend 2 hours looking for a closed door to add, this and I couldn't find one...
So I got no data on this -_-

16 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Well the thing is I spend 2 hours looking for a closed door to add, this and I couldn't find one...
So I got no data on this -_-

yeah it RARELY happens, I was botting tut on a 200 pop world and I guess it closes on its own after a while when no one does tut lol xd jus giving u a heads up :)

12 hours ago, Yunusbehmen said:

bot keeps getting stuck and logging out, usually near doors. Any tips?

10 hours ago, Lynxx said:

This script is so broken, you have to babysit and correct so many steps.. 

For both of you =>

Post some images when the bot gets stuck so I can adress them, either by fixing or adding a failsafe :)
Atleast I can tell what's wrong, bcs a post like this is pretty useless to me :(

because I just ran 4 accounts in a row without getting stuck once..

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Hi, I have been looking around for a Tut island script with the new update. But they all seems to be broken and I am now considering buying this one. Is this currently working with a fresh account not even logged in yet?

Maybe a trial before buying, if that's a thing here?

Edited by ItPoke

1 minute ago, ItPoke said:

Hi, I have been looking around for a Tut island script with the new update. But they all seems to be broken and I am now considering buying this one. Is this currently working with a fresh account not even logged in yet?

Maybe a trial before buying, if that's a thing here?

Gave you the trial, can you post some feedback about any issue?
Will have tem fixed asap

• Like 1

Ok, with very limited testing so far. I found out that if it tries to rotate the camera in the start around when you need to click the wrench to change to fixed mode. It gets stuck with the message rotating camera. 

So if a user didn't know they had to change to fixed mode and restart the script it would be super confusing.

My feedback would be to make it SUPER clear that they have to do so, maybe put a red see through overlay on the screen saying to do it or something similar.

Other than that I just ran some bots through perfectly.

Screenshot of the part where it gets stuck on rotating the camera message instead of the instruction:
screenshot_11_11_2018-19_26_20.png.8a730df1d230d6e01bfee094081b68e2.png

The screenshot does not show the wrench, got it in a bad timing where it blinks off...

Edit: Great script so far! :D 

Edit 2: minor thing, after the bot leaves tutorial island, it gets forced to talk with the tutor (the old man) which means the WebWalking gets stuck for a tiny while. Maybe have something that skips his dialog for a bit of a faster run to GE. Would be great to save that tiny bit of time with a bot farm.

Edited by ItPoke
More feedback

I am making a script that will fix this, maybe you would consider putting it into your script? :o 

Spoiler

package core;

import java.awt.Color;

import org.osbot.rs07.script.Script;
import org.osbot.rs07.script.ScriptManifest;
import org.osbot.rs07.utility.ConditionalSleep;

@ScriptManifest(author = "Poke", info = "Changes to fixed size", name = "Fixed size", version = 0, logo = "")
public class Main extends Script {

// Check wrench button
	int checkWrenchX = 690;
	int checkWrenchY = 490;

// Check screen button
	int checkScreenX = 650;
	int checkScreenY = 330;

// Check fixed position
	int checkFixedX = 760;
	int checkFixedY = 0;

// Target wrench color
	Color checkWrenchColor = new Color(69, 65, 54);

// Target screen color
	Color checkScreenColor = new Color(82, 82, 77);

// Target fixed color
	Color checkFixedColor = new Color(88, 82, 53);

@Override
	public int onLoop() throws InterruptedException {

// Are we in fixed mode?
		if (getColorPicker().colorAt(checkFixedX, checkFixedY).equals(checkFixedColor)) {
			log("We are in fixed mode!");
			stop(false);
		}

// Open wrench
		if (getColorPicker().colorAt(checkWrenchX, checkWrenchY).equals(checkWrenchColor) && !getColorPicker().colorAt(checkScreenX, checkScreenY).equals(checkScreenColor)) {
			log("Open settings menu");
			if (getMouse().click(checkWrenchX, checkWrenchY, false)) {
				  new ConditionalSleep(5000) {
				      @Override
				      public boolean condition() {
				          return getColorPicker().colorAt(checkScreenX, checkScreenY).equals(checkScreenColor);
				      }
				  }.sleep();
			}
		}

// Set fixed mode
		if (getColorPicker().colorAt(checkScreenX, checkScreenY).equals(checkScreenColor)) {
			log("Click fixed screen mode");
			if (getMouse().click(checkScreenX, checkScreenY, false)) {
				      @Override
				          return !getColorPicker().colorAt(checkScreenX, checkScreenY).equals(checkScreenColor);
				      }
				  }.sleep();
			}
		}

return random(200);
	}

}

Quickly made this into a script. So now I just run this in between and that seems to work really well now. It would be a bit easier if it was just working with your script tho. @Khaleesi

Also the client doesn't need a restart it seems. :D 

Edited by ItPoke
Color checking quick fix for fixed mode?

1 hour ago, ItPoke said:

I am making a script that will fix this, maybe you would consider putting it into your script? :o 

Hide contents

package core;

import java.awt.Color;

import org.osbot.rs07.script.Script;
import org.osbot.rs07.script.ScriptManifest;
import org.osbot.rs07.utility.ConditionalSleep;

@ScriptManifest(author = "Poke", info = "Changes to fixed size", name = "Fixed size", version = 0, logo = "")
public class Main extends Script {

// Check wrench button
	int checkWrenchX = 690;
	int checkWrenchY = 490;

// Check screen button
	int checkScreenX = 650;
	int checkScreenY = 330;

// Check fixed position
	int checkFixedX = 760;
	int checkFixedY = 0;

// Target wrench color
	Color checkWrenchColor = new Color(69, 65, 54);

// Target screen color
	Color checkScreenColor = new Color(82, 82, 77);

// Target fixed color
	Color checkFixedColor = new Color(88, 82, 53);

@Override
	public int onLoop() throws InterruptedException {

// Are we in fixed mode?
		if (getColorPicker().colorAt(checkFixedX, checkFixedY).equals(checkFixedColor)) {
			log("We are in fixed mode!");
			stop(false);
		}

// Open wrench
		if (getColorPicker().colorAt(checkWrenchX, checkWrenchY).equals(checkWrenchColor) && !getColorPicker().colorAt(checkScreenX, checkScreenY).equals(checkScreenColor)) {
			log("Open settings menu");
			if (getMouse().click(checkWrenchX, checkWrenchY, false)) {
				      @Override
				          return getColorPicker().colorAt(checkScreenX, checkScreenY).equals(checkScreenColor);
				      }
				  }.sleep();
			}
		}

// Set fixed mode
		if (getColorPicker().colorAt(checkScreenX, checkScreenY).equals(checkScreenColor)) {
			log("Click fixed screen mode");
			if (getMouse().click(checkScreenX, checkScreenY, false)) {
				      @Override
				          return !getColorPicker().colorAt(checkScreenX, checkScreenY).equals(checkScreenColor);
				      }
				  }.sleep();
			}
		}

return random(200);
	}

}

Quickly made this into a script. So now I just run this in between and that seems to work really well now. It would be a bit easier if it was just working with your script tho. @Khaleesi

Also the client doesn't need a restart it seems. :D 

When you switch from resizeable to fixed you have to restart the client, thats the whole issue ... :/
The client simply doesn't work if it's not started in fixed mode, all widgets and item containers are loaded while on resizeable and they don't get updated when you switch it to fixed, that's why you need to restart the client.

Also use Widgets instead of color to find resizeable mode ?

It's a lot easier 

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, ItPoke said:

Yes, I was just looking into make it with widgets instead. :) 

It seems to work just fine to change it to fixed after it was in realizable mode though. But I guess this means you won't be doing anything like that since you say it NEEDS a restart.

Good you should try that :)

You know the text on the screen which tell you to restart the client isn't text I put there..
That's actually text from the devs who made this client ...

Like I said before, item containers do NOT get reloaded after changing to fixed screen mode. it's not that I don't want to fix it, it's simply that I can't fix it...
So the script is unable to detect the whole inventory, how do you want me to click a tinderbox in the inventory if the inventory container which contains te items isn't even loaded?

OK so put the screne to fixed while running my script and wait until it has to interact with the inventory... 

You can also tets this yourself, you know how to code so you can test it :)

Edited by Khaleesi

Ok, I now see the text you are referring to. Before I was just seeing the text from your script, sorry I miss understood what was going on bummer ? 

The reason I didn't get the text was because I ran the bots in the same client, and had started the client firstly with the fixed mode. So it didn't complain nor get stuck if I created a new account and changed it to fixed mode.

I am going to create a script that randomizes the character, interacts with the red/white shirted guy, then change to fixed mode. Where after I stop and exiting the bot/client, and then run it again with your script. I do this with an external script manager, this needs a bit of testing but should work flawlessly, also doing it with Widgets, thanks for the tip! :D 

How long is the trial for?

Also you could move the mouse over the inventory and check the text for the items first action until you know your on the right item, then click it. But this should not be the scriptwriters job haha, it could be done but way too much work imo :) 

Edited by ItPoke