Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

23 hours ago, ItPoke said:

Ok, I now see the text you are referring to. Before I was just seeing the text from your script, sorry I miss understood what was going on bummer ? 

The reason I didn't get the text was because I ran the bots in the same client, and had started the client firstly with the fixed mode. So it didn't complain nor get stuck if I created a new account and changed it to fixed mode.

I am going to create a script that randomizes the character, interacts with the red/white shirted guy, then change to fixed mode. Where after I stop and exiting the bot/client, and then run it again with your script. I do this with an external script manager, this needs a bit of testing but should work flawlessly, also doing it with Widgets, thanks for the tip! :D 

How long is the trial for?

Also you could move the mouse over the inventory and check the text for the items first action until you know your on the right item, then click it. But this should not be the scriptwriters job haha, it could be done but way too much work imo :) 

Ya indeed.
Ya I could write my own api for the inventory/equipment containers, but that's gonna take a bit :/

Ya making a small script to change ti to fixed and the closing the client is how a lot of people do it now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya indeed.
Ya I could write my own api for the inventory/equipment containers, but that's gonna take a bit :/

Ya making a small script to change ti to fixed and the closing the client is how a lot of people do it now

do you plan on making the script set itself to fixed mode ever? 

On 11/11/2018 at 12:09 PM, Khaleesi said:

For both of you =>

Post some images when the bot gets stuck so I can adress them, either by fixing or adding a failsafe :)
Atleast I can tell what's wrong, bcs a post like this is pretty useless to me :(

because I just ran 4 accounts in a row without getting stuck once..

It might finish the script but it makes banable mistakes such as talking to the same NPC over and over again for a few mins. Resetting the chat, stuff that gets you account flagged or an instantban.

Edited by Lynxx

On 11/13/2018 at 4:13 AM, Lynxx said:

It might finish the script but it makes banable mistakes such as talking to the same NPC over and over again for a few mins. Resetting the chat, stuff that gets you account flagged or an instantban.

I never saw an account getting banned bcs of botting on tut island in the last months ...
Only thing to fuck ti up is to use bad proxys or making too many of them on the same IP

Whenever it resets a chat, the script couldn't load the conversation, maybe due to server lag or connection lag of your computer/server...
I can make ti slower but pll will complain, I can make it faster so pll can amke more accs but then you would blame me even harder :D

12 hours ago, jordan gamble said:

Help it gets stuck whenever its messing with tinder box!

Make sure you are in fixed screen mode and have restarted when you switched from resizeable

Script updated to V1.16:
-Auto username selection

Script will be online soon
Khaleesi