''Nudity Signature?'' Are you kidding me?

RatedRko

Sup guys,

Oliver made me a very nice signature which showed the wrestler Randy Orton without a shirt (WOW SUCH NUDITY :doge: ).

I liked the signature alot and don't understand why it got removed.

Any mode care to explain since I see a lot of avatars with Female ass in it?

~Rated

This looks like the picture I had in my signature : http://i.imgur.com/8MoBEzv.png for the people that wanted to know

Can't you just use another pic of the guy with a shirt on?

I guess yeah, it's no big deal I just didn't know people get offended by a guy with sick abs (which is what made the sig so cool for me).

And also because Oliver took time and effort to make it and now it just gets removed.

Yet again it's fine no drama needed, i'll replace it.

I guess yeah, it's no big deal I just didn't know people get offended by a guy with sick abs (which is what made the sig so cool for me).

And also because Oliver took time and effort to make it and now it just gets removed.

Yet again it's fine no drama needed, i'll replace it.

It's not about being offended it's about the guidelines.

We have to remove any nudity like content.

The person is not fully clothed and Google can classify it as nudity which will suspend us from Googleads.

We dont make those rules, we need these advertisements to get a stable income which is used to pay for the bot.

you are kidding, right? i've seen people with twerking asses as signature and half-naked girls as avatar...

• Like 2

I understand, if those are the rules so be it.

It's a shame though since RatedRko are always without shirts.

Even though I was not the one who removed it I agree with this action and I am happy you accept it too :)

you are kidding, right? i've seen people with twerking asses as signature and half-naked girls as avatar...

And we recently have been contacted that we have about 3 days to get that sorted out and get it removed.

So if you see anything like what you said, please report it ;)