Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

When I have some free time I'll take a look if I can find something for the brawlers.

It should prioritize them, but there so many factors the script has to check that it might skip it somehow... Not sure how xD

I'll see what I can do smile.png

Khaleesi

I've noticed that the bot almost always skips on prioritizing attacking spinners WHILE the player is attacking the portal; this has happened dozens of times, even when there's really no other pests around other than the spinner in plain view (I also think it might be happening whenever the player is attacking anything; as in, I'm not sure if the script has the function of having the player switch target in the middle of attacking something else, which would be an important thing I think). Hopefully that's possible to fix.

Also, are there any plans of adding maging from the towers support?

Edited by Prana

Hello, long user of this script and other of your scripts KHA ^^! Bot gets stuck at around portal, when in front of portal and spinner behind, it just tries attack spinner but "autowalking" dosnt work at portals and if there is brawler :) Hope this can be fixed :3 Working well othervice, door opening is flawless ;) And i got dragon longsword and cannot use spec cuz its not at list :D the dds switching is way too slow that i recommend to use it :( Thank you!! 

Hello, long user of this script and other of your scripts KHA ^^! Bot gets stuck at around portal, when in front of portal and spinner behind, it just tries attack spinner but "autowalking" dosnt work at portals and if there is brawler smile.png Hope this can be fixed :3 Working well othervice, door opening is flawless wink.png And i got dragon longsword and cannot use spec cuz its not at list biggrin.png the dds switching is way too slow that i recommend to use it sad.png Thank you!! 

Ya the portal, nor the brawlers are taking in act in the runescape tileflags. This means the script/client has no way to detect collision on the portal and brawler.

Does it happends a lot?

how is it im only getting 28 point per hour?

Thats normal at easy boat, some games are lost due to crappy bots at PC.

• Like 1

Asked for trial earlier and got a like but didn't receive :/

EDIT: nvm just bought it

I gave the trial, but probs expired before you could use, sorry.

When I start the bot it doesn't move or anything. If I guide the bot onto the boat it works whilst in PC, but when it comes out of the minigame it just stands outside the boat. Any ideas?

Make sure to load both clients before you login on your account.

Just login to the game into the mirror client :)

Also check if your are on fixed screen more and default zoom settings.

let me know if you have it solved :)

can you just chop trees and fix barriers with this bot? I'm a pure and don't want hp

?

Yes there is a repairing more, just have logs in your bank so it can take out logs every 2 games.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

I started disconnecting a whole lot this morning (swedish timezone), assuming it was because of the extraordinary long wait-time on the boat.
Problem is, at least for me, it doesn't seem to log back on after a "time out". Is it possible to tweak the script so the player moves around a little every two min or so? (Unless it already does, and it's merely my internet going crazy atm)

Amazing script otherwise. So worth the purchase.

Edited by Snubben

I started disconnecting a whole lot this morning (swedish timezone), assuming it was because of the extraordinary long wait-time on the boat.

Problem is, at least for me, it doesn't seem to log back on after a "time out". Is it possible to tweak the script so the player moves around a little every two min or so? (Unless it already does, and it's merely my internet going crazy atm)

Amazing script otherwise. So worth the purchase.

Never heard that before, but I'll add something to kepe you logged in :)

Khaleesi

Just got perm ban for using this, I bought this less than a week ago and used it for about 6 hours each day during the afternoon/evening with breaks. I think the main issue is that when there's a brawler blocking your path the bot continues trying to click on the portal, and there were also many occasions when it would attack the portal with spinners around (seems very "botlike").

Other than that the script was working fairly well, was racking in about 40 points per hour on novice boat consistently.  

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control