Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

The script itself worked amazing, but I got perm banned (this was my first offence) for using this.  I wasnt botting a crazy amount either it was 3 hours a night at most.  Used this script for maybe 6 hours of botting and now I am perm banned.

I'm sorry to hear that!

Once in a while jagex grabs onto someone ... guess you were the unlucky one this time sad.png

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Bug Report Template:

- What is the issue, explain detailed? For some reason on my melee based account, the script will "interact" with the various pests, but not actually attack them.  The only way I seem to be getting points is when the monster attacks me and I autoretaliate, which is to say I go many games not reaching the 50 point threshold. I got full void on my other account 2 days ago so I'm not sure why there is an issue now.

- What is your setup(what did you fill in the GUI)? In the GUI I had attack portals and easy boat checked, the rest were unchecked (no spec weapon or pray).

- Printscreen with the OSBot console enables and script paint when getting stuck. Tried to print screen but cant figure out how to upload it here :/

Bug Report Template:

- What is the issue, explain detailed? For some reason on my melee based account, the script will "interact" with the various pests, but not actually attack them.  The only way I seem to be getting points is when the monster attacks me and I autoretaliate, which is to say I go many games not reaching the 50 point threshold. I got full void on my other account 2 days ago so I'm not sure why there is an issue now.

- What is your setup(what did you fill in the GUI)? In the GUI I had attack portals and easy boat checked, the rest were unchecked (no spec weapon or pray).

- Printscreen with the OSBot console enables and script paint when getting stuck. Tried to print screen but cant figure out how to upload it here :/

Are you using mirror mode?

Make sure to login to mirror mode after the client and lirror are both loaded :D

What you mean by "interact"?

it doesn't click them?

Khaleesi

Are you using mirror mode?

Make sure to login to mirror mode after the client and lirror are both loaded biggrin.png

What you mean by "interact"?

it doesn't click them?

Khaleesi

Yeah I was using mirror mode. I'll try to reset it and see if that works smile.png

And yeah, it would stand near them and not click them. I switched it to left click only mode just in case and it still wasn't clicking them

EDIT: It must have been something with the mirror mode. After resetting it's working perfectly. I love this script :). Also, thanks for the fast reply.

Edited by xx panic x x

Yeah I was using mirror mode. I'll try to reset it and see if that works smile.png

And yeah, it would stand near them and not click them. I switched it to left click only mode just in case and it still wasn't clicking them

EDIT: It must have been something with the mirror mode. After resetting it's working perfectly. I love this script smile.png. Also, thanks for the fast reply.

Great to hear it got solved :D

Let me know if you encounter anyhting else.

Khaleesi

Khals Promotion time!

Get your free trials now.

Promo 1:

This if basicly for all the people who bought any of my scripts.

For every positive review you post on the store (Click here) about this script you'll receive a 5 day trial on a script of your choice (out of my script collection).

Whenever you posted the review in the store, take a screenshot of it and message me the screenshot together with the name of script you want the trial on.

As soon as I see the message I'll enable your 5-day trial.

If you bought multiple scripts, it is possible to make multiple reviews and earn multiple 5-day trials on different scripts or an extended trial on the same script.

Promo 2:

This promo is mainly for people who didn't bought the script. This promo is so simple it only takes 5 sec to do QwPha8E.png

basicly go to the first post of this topic and like the post, Whenever I see you liked the post I'll grant you a 24-48 hour trial.

If you like multiple topics, you can receive multiple trials at once!

It's that simple!

Kind regards

Khaleesi QwPha8E.png

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control