Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Just got perm ban for using this, I bought this less than a week ago and used it for about 6 hours each day during the afternoon/evening with breaks. I think the main issue is that when there's a brawler blocking your path the bot continues trying to click on the portal, and there were also many occasions when it would attack the portal with spinners around (seems very "botlike").

Other than that the script was working fairly well, was racking in about 40 points per hour on novice boat consistently.  

I think you nailed it on the head on what needs to be fixed in the script. The getting stuck behind the brawlers and constantly clicking the portal is a HUGE giveaway and has happened so many times to me; and yeah, spinners are supposed to be a priority but I can't begin to count how many times the bot just continues attacking the portal when there are multiple spinners around.

If those two things could be fixed (maybe somehow make the bot equate the brawlers to obstacles/walls, and update spinner recognition and make the bot attack them no matter whatever else it is doing that moment?), this script would be flawless. Otherwise, I would recommend only having the bot defend the knight and not have it go anywhere near portals, OR babysit it heavily.

It's a good script other than those two issues (which are important), and has gotten me hundreds of points so far, but please, fix those issues if possible and make it into the best PC script there is so it's not so nerve-wracking to use.

I think you nailed it on the head on what needs to be fixed in the script. The getting stuck behind the brawlers and constantly clicking the portal is a HUGE giveaway and has happened so many times to me; and yeah, spinners are supposed to be a priority but I can't begin to count how many times the bot just continues attacking the portal when there are multiple spinners around.

If those two things could be fixed (maybe somehow make the bot equate the brawlers to obstacles/walls, and update spinner recognition and make the bot attack them no matter whatever else it is doing that moment?), this script would be flawless. Otherwise, I would recommend only having the bot defend the knight and not have it go anywhere near portals, OR babysit it heavily.

It's a good script other than those two issues (which are important), and has gotten me hundreds of points so far, but please, fix those issues if possible and make it into the best PC script there is so it's not so nerve-wracking to use.

I'll check out the spinners issue, it should ONLY attack spinners if no brawlers is in the area, this is just so that the players won't keep spamm clicking the spinner.

What I can do to improve spinner issue:

- If spinners spawns and brawler is close -> Attack brawler so path is clear and then kill spinners.

- Attack spinners no matter what if NO brawler is closer else option 1.

Getting stuck and portal/brawler:

The problem is that the don't hold collision data, the game doesn't tell us where a NPC blocks the tiles or not -_-

Even when I would get the blocked tiles with a custom method, the game will always try to walk through them if you click at the other side.

So what you think should be best to resolve getting stuck behind them? (Kill the dem brawlers?)

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Thank you so much for a wonderful script. :') All the best.

Thx, appreciated.

sadly didn't test on a mule acc and as a result lost almost maxed acc with qcape rip my baby

I also have been banned after using this the other night =/, It get me full void and a few hundred more points tho After only using this and mirror mode it is sad to say R.I.P account....

Never ran it more then 3 hours at a time and no more then 2-3 days a week.

It had to have been doing something obvious or questionable =(

khaleesi, i've noticed when the script finishes getting 50 points repairing things, it just afks and in some games it's left too long that it'll log out, could you somehow fix this please?

I'll add something for it :D

Can you explain what is the idea on fence repairing mode, that it gets logs from the bank and not by cutting them?

Because chopping them is too slow for 90% of the games.

+ if 2 people are chopping the trees you'll NEVER reach 50 in time :)

Khaleesi

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control