osFisher

Tom

AMAZING AF SCRIPT!!!!!!

Here are the notes that i wanted to add to help with certain areas...

1.  When i fish at otto's grotto the script would randomly run a bit west and just stands there till it hits the 6 hour timer or the break timer stops...

2. My friend logs on while the bot is breaking... could you impliment a way for the bot (When it logs back in) to run to the nearest bank, grab the required items to return to the location then walk to such area.

Like... Grab fishing outfit, skilling necklace, small fishing net.

equip outfit and teleport. 

open fishing guild door, use boat to the new platform, and start fishing.

This is just an example.

2 hours ago, To_Get_Laid said:

AMAZING AF SCRIPT!!!!!!

Here are the notes that i wanted to add to help with certain areas...

1.  When i fish at otto's grotto the script would randomly run a bit west and just stands there till it hits the 6 hour timer or the break timer stops...

2. My friend logs on while the bot is breaking... could you impliment a way for the bot (When it logs back in) to run to the nearest bank, grab the required items to return to the location then walk to such area.

Like... Grab fishing outfit, skilling necklace, small fishing net.

equip outfit and teleport. 

open fishing guild door, use boat to the new platform, and start fishing.

This is just an example.

Some of these things are pretty possible, I know its an example but its currently not possible to use the OSBot walking system to get to the expanded fishing guild.
AS for the rest, it 'should' already grab fishing tools / bait if it has none, however I have not implemented the outfit yet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Some of these things are pretty possible, I know its an example but its currently not possible to use the OSBot walking system to get to the expanded fishing guild.
AS for the rest, it 'should' already grab fishing tools / bait if it has none, however I have not implemented the outfit yet

thanks for the quick reply! It's perfectly understandable :)  I also didn't see a fishing trawler minigame option :o i know that's considered a minigame.. but it's still fishing XD like click the same spot a few times for 10 minutes XD

forgot to show! 

https://gyazo.com/a6742e29ba0625bbeffebd73d4a0722d

Edited by To_Get_Laid

1 hour ago, To_Get_Laid said:

thanks for the quick reply! It's perfectly understandable :)  I also didn't see a fishing trawler minigame option :o i know that's considered a minigame.. but it's still fishing XD like click the same spot a few times for 10 minutes XD

forgot to show! 

https://gyazo.com/a6742e29ba0625bbeffebd73d4a0722d

Technically I'd have to release a new script if I was to add fishing trawler :(

Nice fishing though, should be extra careful when botting at that level

2 hours ago, Juggles said:

I am interested in buying this script but would like to know how your anti pattern works and how it will prevent me from getting banned.
Thnx

Using customised but flagship photosynthesis algorithms, users can have ease of mind knowing that their bot will not be patternisaturated against other users, leaving the cause of bans (when they ever so rarely happen) strictly up to the user and their botting behaviours

• Maldesto changed the title to osFisher