Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

I have done that, I just cant get the bot to bot for a long time without me manualing having to stop the script and start again for it to work. Could you maybe update banking support?

Hmm you must be doing it wrong then, how does your inventory layout look like, post a screenshot

also, are you using the latest client? if not... :facep:

Basically the top of my inventory has 4 super strength, then invo full of sharks. But at the very bottom right it has 1 camelot tab.

And yes I do have the latest version, I keep on top of my things.

Okay I will patch this very soon, I have fixed this in my other scripts and I will just apply the update here.

Version 2.58

- Banking method improved

- Added temporary option for attacking free-roaming crabs (with no target)

Update should be live within a few hours :D

Just purchased the script, have spent about two hours so far trying to figure it out. At waterbirth, it works at the west afk spot fairly well so far but found an issue where the bot won't right click Jarval to travel and struggles to get through the text dialog. So i guess banking is out for that :/ Next, the goal time to level seems way off, where right now I'm looking at 14 hours to my next level, while the next goal level is only an hour and a half until. When running at west crabs, for me atleast, I've watched it kill 2-3 crabs and leave to go to the East side and come back. Just some things I've noticed, I don't know if some of these are user input error when starting up the script but just thought I'd leave my thoughts.

Edit: Waterbirth is also buggy. Bot will randomly leave the spot to attack all wandering crabs and also if/when it comes back gets stuck in the most western square where one of the crab spawns are, unable to attack the other. 

Edited by JaysTurmoil

Just purchased the script, have spent about two hours so far trying to figure it out. At waterbirth, it works at the west afk spot fairly well so far but found an issue where the bot won't right click Jarval to travel and struggles to get through the text dialog. So i guess banking is out for that :/ Next, the goal time to level seems way off, where right now I'm looking at 14 hours to my next level, while the next goal level is only an hour and a half until. When running at west crabs, for me atleast, I've watched it kill 2-3 crabs and leave to go to the East side and come back. Just some things I've noticed, I don't know if some of these are user input error when starting up the script but just thought I'd leave my thoughts.

Edit: Waterbirth is also buggy. Bot will randomly leave the spot to attack all wandering crabs and also if/when it comes back gets stuck in the most western square where one of the crab spawns are, unable to attack the other. 

Waterbirth is still in beta mode, I have yet to continue testing on it, I will do some more testing today and make sure it is flawless :D

How low does your health have to be before the script decides to eat?

The minimum health to eat at, is 5 hp, however it should be higher depending on your hitpoints level. Every time it eats, it generates a new eat % (random) so if you eat at 11 hp, it will set the next eat hp to 21 for example.

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs