Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Inventory full of food and died to hobgoblins. Had I not been babysitting and been in an empty world, would of lost 3m. Do not train at west unless you have defense...

Well west does say buggy, and it's generally a bad idea to go there if you don't have defence since the goblin will attack you, however I will try and make it only stay south of the west area

The script walks a hell of a long way south at east crabs before hopping and it seems very unnecessary, any chance you could edit the worldhop code to walk just south of where the crabs lose agro?

Offtopic: This script is incredible, got me 77-88 str in 4 days <3 @Czar let me get a trial of your Range Guild script please :) If all goes well I'll be buying it once I'm done at rock crabs.

Edited by Zac
  • Like 1

The range guild bot you have is OP as shit haha. But it just seems crabs is high ban rate in general .. because everyone and there brother is there botting ... Haven't gotten the boot yet running this Czar crab script but wouldn't be surprised if I get 2day soon haha.

Honetsly I don't know if its just me ... but this script just seems kind of broken, regardless of what I try running the settings on. I have super strs in my invatory doesn't use them. "clicked load inv" Also mostly just runs all over crab area w/o attacking and then runs back south and sits.

The script works fine until it teleports and deposits my inventory into the bank

It then withdraws the food perfectly but it says it cannot locate my teleport tabs even though its in the slot next to it, and the console just says 'wtf happened'

I have to every time manually withdraw the teletabs for it to work. That means I cannot run it autopilot

Any suggestions? It is the same with runes. I am using the mirror client

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs