Partyhats

gamesonly

Do you guys think the price of Partyhats in osrs are going to inflate in the future?

I mean, there is no way for you to grab one now other than buying it. 

In RS3 Partyhats prices are in millions. Way overpriced now lol. Could this happen in osrs too?

I am planning on getting lots of Phats to keep until the price increase so much lol

Edited by gamesonly

Do you guys think the price of Partyhats are going to inflate in the future?

I mean, There is no way for you to grab one other than buying it. 

In RS3 Partyhats prices are in millions. Way overpriced now lol. Could this happen in osrs too?

I am planning on getting lots of Phats to keep until the price increase so much lol

Do you understand economics? - From this question I'd suggest you read up on the basics of supply and demand :P might help you out :) 

Do you understand economics? - From this question I'd suggest you read up on the basics of supply and demand tongue.png might help you out smile.png

Economics? Supply & Demand?

Think about this:

You can't get Partyhats in OSRS now. No more monsters or events drop Partyhats now. So the quantity of Partyhats will not increase anymore and can only decrease as time goes by. But as the players of OSRS increases, the demand for Partyhats will also increase which will lead to a shortage of Partyhats in the future and thus will increase its price.

I don't know, I may be wrong haha.

Edited by gamesonly

Jagex have said time and time again rares will never hold any real value and on each holiday event in osrs they will continue to make them available to players through holiday events. So no they will never be worth what they are in RS3, not even close.

Ohh 0.O... I didn't know Jagex will drop Partyhats for future Holiday events... lol

They will give some more in next years christmas event.

This failed my plan lmao...

Jagex have said time and time again rares will never hold any real value and on each holiday event in osrs they will continue to make them available to players through holiday events. So no they will never be worth what they are in RS3, not even close.

This^. They will continue to supply them, so your reasoning doesn't make sense. And even if the stopped dropping partyhats, then they would only be worth a fraction of what they are worth in RS3.

Do you guys think the price of Partyhats in osrs are going to inflate in the future?

I mean, there is no way for you to grab one now other than buying it. 

No.

Yes there is, they'll be handed out at every Christmas-event, 2 sets + 2 christmas crackers to every person.

Billions.

Good luck. smile.png

Edited by LeBron