What makes OSBot so great?

Whopper

It seems as though OSBot was successfully been around for what's going to be two years. The site is active and I'm sure the bot is arguably one of the best free bots around judging by the amount of members online, subscriptions purchased and data accumulated throughout the site.

Given all that, why do you believe that OSBot is so great?

• Administrator

A mixture of everything in my opinion, we've had our ups and downs, but we've came back strong. Other bots make you pay to use the bot, only give a 2 hour cap to use the bot unless going premium. We see that as a complete joke, yes of course we love income just as much as the others, but we won't make them pay just to use it. I think that is one of the main things, just to use the bot you have to pay 5+ dollars + membership to runescape + buy scripts. We have free scripts, free bot, great active community, active staff, and helpful people in the chat box. I think we also have some pretty great mods to help and respond in a timely manner. 

• Like 3

• Developer

A mixture of everything in my opinion, we've had our ups and downs, but we've came back strong. Other bots make you pay to use the bot, only give a 2 hour cap to use the bot unless going premium. We see that as a complete joke, yes of course we love income just as much as the others, but we won't make them pay just to use it. I think that is one of the main things, just to use the bot you have to pay 5+ dollars + membership to runescape + buy scripts. We have free scripts, free bot, great active community, active staff, and helpful people in the chat box. I think we also have some pretty great mods to help and respond in a timely manner. 

tl;dr OSBot is great because mald.png

Can I have my cookies now?

• Like 4