Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

3 hours ago, GokuBot said:

Can you please make the powerdrop mode not try to drop any axe or monkey gree gree. Also the script occasionally switches trees before the current one falls, however I don't know if that's because of mirror mode or not. 

Overall it's a great script, thanks!

3 hours ago, GokuBot said:

Lost my monkey greegree to this by the way when I wasn't looking lol 

Well choping with a greegree will cause it to move trees... bcs there is no way to check if you are actually interacting with a tree or not
I can make it not drop it, but I'll need the name of the gree gree and are they all the same name?

Edited by Khaleesi

23 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Well choping with a greegree will cause it to move trees... bcs there is no way to check if you are actually interacting with a tree or not
I can make it not drop it, but I'll need the name of the gree gree and are they all the same name?

When you chop teaks @ ape atoll you have to stay as a monkey for the first 10 min until the spiders around you quit aggroing you. Afterwards you can just keep the greegree in your inv. Here are the names of all the types of gree grees: 

Karamjan monkey greegree

gorilla greegree

ninja monkey greegree

zombie monkey greegree

Edited by GokuBot

21 hours ago, GokuBot said:

When you chop teaks @ ape atoll you have to stay as a monkey for the first 10 min until the spiders around you quit aggroing you. Afterwards you can just keep the greegree in your inv. Here are the names of all the types of gree grees: 

Karamjan monkey greegree

gorilla greegree

ninja monkey greegree

zombie monkey greegree

Script updated to V1.22:
-Added gree gree to non drop list :)

Should be online in a few hours

18 hours ago, Muhammad Jaffri said:

Ive tried all the different options in the bot, but no matter what i try, the bot wont go back to the bank in any of the locations or do powercutter and drop the logs. Any help?

Not sure what you are trying to say?
Preset location tab always bank,
custom tab can be set to drop logs else it will bank them... it does not bank when u put it in an impossible location to bank...

What are you trying? Screenshot your setup

Edited by Khaleesi

8 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Not sure what you are trying to say?
Preset location tab always bank,
custom tab can be set to drop logs else it will bank them... it does not bank when u put it in an impossible location to bank...

What are you trying? Screenshot your setup

When i have preset location set up and running, it still wont run back to the bank. It just stands around after getting a full inventory of logs.
Edit: Nevermind. For whatever reason, it was not working yesterday, but i just relaunched it and it is working once again now. Apologiers for the conrfusion.

Edited by Muhammad Jaffri
  • Like 1

On 8/29/2018 at 4:07 AM, Muhammad Jaffri said:

When i have preset location set up and running, it still wont run back to the bank. It just stands around after getting a full inventory of logs.
Edit: Nevermind. For whatever reason, it was not working yesterday, but i just relaunched it and it is working once again now. Apologiers for the conrfusion.

No problme, weirs stuff liek this can happen after game updates :D

2 hours ago, joseph93 said:

Can I have a trial please?

Enjoy!

• Token changed the title to Khal Woodcutter