Khaleesi

Quote below:

2 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

Antiban / Anti-pattern:

- Randomized clicking positions

- Random actions to break the pattern

- Pathing is always random and close to human behaviour

- Random/dynamic sleep times for humanlike interactions

My answer (which I tried to write and format correctly five times, but encountered issues with spoilers in quotes not opening):

I appreciate that completely. I was just saying that I feel that an option for the time waited between cutting two trees may be useful for those who want to be extra careful, and those who don't care about waiting a number of seconds per tree that is cut down can just turn the option to wait off. It really only makes a difference when the trees being cut only have one log per tree, namely a normal tree (which is important for the first 30 levels prior to willow), or a magic tree (albeit you aren't ever in a massive field of them where they re-spawn quickly, like normal trees). Obviously most people just cut willows or maple trees, so it's not that big of a deal.

I can see that I'm splitting hairs when it comes to the above, but the script is not free, and therefore suggestions should be welcome (there is no intended criticism in my posts, just observations), and I'm sure that they are. The main quality for me, which is essential, is reliability , which I can definitely say this script has. Whether I would change my mind in hindsight and purchase access to a different script is another matter. I feel I would still make the same choice if I could choose again, but I would think about it a little longer before doing so. The main factor for me was the current community standing of the coder of this script. With all this in mind, it doesn't really matter about waiting a few extra seconds per tree, but I just feel that for those who want to instantly be able to move between trees straight away should be able to, even if it's uniquely for the purpose of making the first 30 levels easier. Waiting 4 seconds per tree getting to level 30 was a pain for me because I could've gotten to level 30 quicker myself, much quicker, because single-log trees take longer to cut, not because the script takes long to do it's job (which it doesn't), but because there is a wait every time the tree goes down. This is not an issue when it comes to the primary woodcutting career of a character.

Thanks.

I'm sure people will be happy with the script, so onward to 99 woodcutting. ?

Edited by joshua97

2 hours ago, joshua97 said:

My thoughts:

Reveal hidden contents

I just purchased this Script, and I think it works decently well. I feel however that there should be an option where one can decide how long the character will wait after chopping one tree before starting on another tree. This has been mentioned before with the answer being that a human won't instantly click on another tree for an hour or so, yet I feel that (from my own experience when I done woodcutting legitimately) that actually this can be the case, because you really want the cape. I don't feel it would be that hard to add in an option which allows one to directly change how long the character will wait. A small slider bar just like for the maximum number of tiles you will woodcut within would be good enough. I haven't had any issues, but the character sits there for a good 3-5 seconds every tree, and (considering I'm cutting normal trees and not willows at the moment) it looks really weird. I assume once I get to willows this will improve, but I am concerned that there is a good drop of XP at the starting levels, because of this waiting issue. There are other scripts that are of similar money which look slightly better designed as regards to the GUI, but it doesn't matter how good the GUI looks when you are comparing functionality, and apart from the inability to change the waiting times between trees, I think it works very well.

Would I have bought a different script for the same price? It's too early to tell, considering I haven't used the script that long. I'll try to update this review later on, and then let people know whether the inability to change waiting times does actually affect XP gains later on to a large enough degree to be a concern or not.

I want to be fair in my review, and I think that if the OP / Khal does keep the idea in mind regarding changing the time between trees, then I'm happy.

Thanks.

Edit: This edit was made as my character got to level 32 woodcutting from about 25 when I originally made this post. When cutting willows, the speed of the script (when used in Rimmington) is faster compared to the custom area which I wanted the script to cut within at the start of my usage. I will make another post regarding XP gains and the like once I've had a little bit more experience at Rimmington.

Edit 2: Progress picture - Level 41 woodcutting, now using a Rune axe, cutting willows at an average of 46k XP per hour (maybe a slight over-estimate [Edit: indeed this was an over-estimate, but your XP will climb with levels of course.] because I haven't done the first log drop yet in this picture, I'd only just picked up the Rune axe).

Reveal hidden contents

progress.png.f0f5106c2398da9ebef7fcf3674bb34f.png

I can implement a human like slepe if you want :)
I have it implemented in my fishing script.

that's what you are asking for right? ^^

• Like 1

Whole post ?:

Quote below:

59 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

I can implement a human like slepe if you want :)
I have it implemented in my fishing script.

that's what you are asking for right? ^^

Apology:

I'm sorry firstly if it appeared that I was trying to be rude by my posts, because I wasn't trying to be funny!

Detail:

I was just saying that I heard people ask before about the waiting time between clicking a second tree when the first tree has just been cut down. I appreciate that for willows, maples, oaks even, it doesn't really make much of a difference waiting a few seconds when the tree goes down because there isn't a delay between cutting one log then the next down from the same tree. I was simply wondering whether adding in a slider for choosing a delay between clicking the next tree to cut down would be up for consideration? For example, there is a slide-bar for the time between the character engaging in 'antiban' actions. Something like this to choose the delay between cutting successive trees could be an idea. If you're a lower skilled player, you'll have a lot of enthusiasm to cut down loads of trees (standard trees) quickly, in order to reach willows (a 'noobs enthusiasm' if you will), hence I feel it's more understandable to cut down standard trees quickly, rather than having the character wait 4-5 seconds per tree because the standard trees only have one log to cut down per respawn (hence why I said this isn't an issue for willows, maples or oak trees).

Short version [Edit: This isn't actually as short as I'd hoped]: It took much longer than anticipated to reach 30 woodcutting because every standard tree that I cut forced the bot to wait 4-5 seconds before it began to find another tree, because each standard tree only has one log. The ability to stop the bot waiting 4-5 seconds between successive standard trees via a slider bar would be effective in the starting levels, and once level 30 is reached, then the time between trees can be increased again.

It seems like I'm trying to split hairs, but it did feel like the process of going from levels 1-30 could've been much faster had there not been a delay between every single standard tree. A much shorter, or 'no' delay between standard trees between levels 1-30 could speed up that part of the leveling process, and then afterwards the sliding scale could be used to add a delay of a few seconds per willow or maple tree, because no one will instantly notice that their willow tree has been cut down and begin to cut another. The fact that standard trees have only one log per tree means that players will be more attentive because they have to keep on clicking different trees, whereas the 'human afk' effect will set in when you get to willows, hence the slider.

I'm sorry if this isn't very concise, I feel that you are probably correct when you said a "human sleep pattern". Being able to choose how long the character sleeps for between trees could be a good idea, with a very small delay between standard trees, to aid leveling in the lower levels, and then a larger time which one can choose (with some random decimal value added for realism purposes) once they get to the 'afk stage' of cutting willows, maples etc.

I'm only trying to offer my 2p and give a couple of suggestions!

Another suggestion could be adding a world hopper [Edit: I've never seen the client actually hop worlds actively in order to reduce the probability of a ban, but if it exists then this is a moot point.], since if you sit on a world for 4 hours that is busy, the chance of someone questioning you could be higher, but if you swap world every 40 minutes, then those individuals whom you were just with, would assume that you've taken a break or gone to sleep for example. It just aids to the reduction of probability of receiving the dreaded ban!

Thank you very much for getting back to me, I take my comment about other coders being more attentive recently back, and 'eat my words' as it were.

I appreciate your time and effort!

Edited by joshua97

1 hour ago, joshua97 said:

Whole post ?:

Reveal hidden contents

Quote below:

Reveal hidden contents

Apology:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry firstly if it appeared that I was trying to be rude by my posts, because I wasn't trying to be funny!

Detail:

Reveal hidden contents

I was just saying that I heard people ask before about the waiting time between clicking a second tree when the first tree has just been cut down. I appreciate that for willows, maples, oaks even, it doesn't really make much of a difference waiting a few seconds when the tree goes down because there isn't a delay between cutting one log then the next down from the same tree. I was simply wondering whether adding in a slider for choosing a delay between clicking the next tree to cut down would be up for consideration? For example, there is a slide-bar for the time between the character engaging in 'antiban' actions. Something like this to choose the delay between cutting successive trees could be an idea. If you're a lower skilled player, you'll have a lot of enthusiasm to cut down loads of trees (standard trees) quickly, in order to reach willows (a 'noobs enthusiasm' if you will), hence I feel it's more understandable to cut down standard trees quickly, rather than having the character wait 4-5 seconds per tree because the standard trees only have one log to cut down per respawn (hence why I said this isn't an issue for willows, maples or oak trees).

Short version [Edit: This isn't actually as short as I'd hoped]: It took much longer than anticipated to reach 30 woodcutting because every standard tree that I cut forced the bot to wait 4-5 seconds before it began to find another tree, because each standard tree only has one log. The ability to stop the bot waiting 4-5 seconds between successive standard trees via a slider bar would be effective in the starting levels, and once level 30 is reached, then the time between trees can be increased again.

It seems like I'm trying to split hairs, but it did feel like the process of going from levels 1-30 could've been much faster had there not been a delay between every single standard tree. A much shorter, or 'no' delay between standard trees between levels 1-30 could speed up that part of the leveling process, and then afterwards the sliding scale could be used to add a delay of a few seconds per willow or maple tree, because no one will instantly notice that their willow tree has been cut down and begin to cut another. The fact that standard trees have only one log per tree means that players will be more attentive because they have to keep on clicking different trees, whereas the 'human afk' effect will set in when you get to willows, hence the slider.

I'm sorry if this isn't very concise, I feel that you are probably correct when you said a "human sleep pattern". Being able to choose how long the character sleeps for between trees could be a good idea, with a very small delay between standard trees, to aid leveling in the lower levels, and then a larger time which one can choose (with some random decimal value added for realism purposes) once they get to the 'afk stage' of cutting willows, maples etc.

I'm only trying to offer my 2p and give a couple of suggestions!

Another suggestion could be adding a world hopper [Edit: I've never seen the client actually hop worlds actively in order to reduce the probability of a ban, but if it exists then this is a moot point.], since if you sit on a world for 4 hours that is busy, the chance of someone questioning you could be higher, but if you swap world every 40 minutes, then those individuals whom you were just with, would assume that you've taken a break or gone to sleep for example. It just aids to the reduction of probability of receiving the dreaded ban!

Thank you very much for getting back to me, I take my comment about other coders being more attentive recently back, and 'eat my words' as it were.

I appreciate your time and effort!

That's quiet some text.. ?

Will have a look at this tomorrow when I wake up and push some update on this.
Where specificly do you ahve this problem? (Location, tree, world?)

• Like 1

Edit: Now reached 65 woodcutting, without any issues - and take about 15 minutes break every hour and 15 minutes ?

Khaleesi, do you recommend willows or maples for best XP per second for free players?

9 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

That's quiet some text.. ?

Will have a look at this tomorrow when I wake up and push some update on this.
Where specificly do you ahve this problem? (Location, tree, world?)

Reply:

Apologies for the long story every time I post!

So, it seems to be the most prolific when starting between levels 1-30 - having to continually cut trees one at a time and wait 5 seconds, up until willows at level 30 (at which time the whole setup is fine).

A small slider bar or text box to choose the delay between cutting trees could help the lower levels. Then who cares about waiting a little between willows as you get loads of logs per tree.

This doesn't occur at a specific place I feel because I randomly choose a custom area of 8 tiles and the script didn't idle, and cut the standard trees there. You just had to wait a long period of time to get to level 30, because of the inability to change the wait time between trees.

I just split hairs because I wish to help make the script as good as it possibly can be! Once players hit level 30 then you don't feel a delay as you get lots of logs per tree, it's just new accounts might think well there will always be this delay (due to always waiting a few seconds per normal tree - and you need a load to get to willows) and could put them off slightly?

Extra:

I wanted to mention also that the script hasn't idled and is still cutting and doing it's job. I have tried a different free bot in the past with a free woodcutting script in the past and my character did get banned in the end, and maybe the overall OSBot client could use a 'sleep' setting where you can choose the game to sleep for 8 hours and have it go for a standard play pattern, but a proper human sleep period isn't implemented into the client I feel - I appreciate this part should be in a different thread, just this would help reduce ban rates further! 

My current XP gain powerchopping is 34k XP/hour. Not too shabby! I think overall most people who use scripts will agree that if paying for a script helps reduce the chance of being banned because of anti-ban features not included in the free scripts then it goes without saying that it's worth paying... 

I think most scripts nowadays are almost as good, if not just as good as the Chinese, who probably use bots anyway.

TLDR: A small slider to choose the delay between successive trees would have helped my 1-30 experience, and make the script feel more advanced, that's all! ?

Thanks. 

Edited by joshua97

Heey Khalessi, so far I haven't had the best experience, the script seems to log out suddenly after cutting Magic trees at Wc guild. It can go up to an hour maximum without it logging out. Any particular reason to this? Otherwise the power chopping works flawless, so humanalike :D

Edited by Mamasitaaa
Edit: You were probably right, must have been my connection. Sorry for the criticism. It works really perfect today :D

10 minutes ago, Mamasitaaa said:

Heey Khalessi, so far I haven't had the best experience, the script seems to log out suddenly after cutting Magic trees at Wc guild. It can go up to an hour maximum without it logging out. Any particular reason to this? Otherwise the power chopping works flawless, so humanalike :D

Skärmavbild 2018-04-30 kl. 19.17.58.png

16 hours ago, Mamasitaaa said:

Skärmavbild 2018-04-30 kl. 19.17.58.png

That's probably because a unstable connection, but when it logs out Osbot should log you back in..
I can't change that in my script :/

15 hours ago, joshua97 said:

Nevermind @Khaleesi, I got banned already after 12 hours (20% of which was used in little pieces for breaks for realism, but no joy! Time to start again I guess) :')

That's really fast ... what were you chopping?
Comon areas where a lot of bots run around?

On 5/10/2018 at 6:05 PM, z10n said:

Hi Khal, any option to do occasional tree-hovering?

A script from another site used to do this.

Hover-next tree .

ty.

Can always add ... is it really that usefull ?

3 hours ago, Deceiver said:

@Khaleesi do you know the script ID? it wont show up in the logger for me

569 :D

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Khal Woodcutter