Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 6:27 PM, Broxxie said:

Amazing fishing script, money well worth it. I'm about to finish 99 fishing after botting for a month.

If anyone is curious then i botted 12-14 hours a day. (Started botting when i woke up and ended when i went to sleep. No breaks inbetween.) Like that basically everyday. 

Thanks @Czar

I can only agree with that. That script is so safe and works flewless.

Thanks for all the support and feedback guys, got some cool updates for ya'll soon ^^ :D

As for bans, please give this a read: Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

If you want to rebuild I can offer a number of extended trials for my other scripts such as combat, just shoot me a pm. :D

Activated all trials good luck guys, post some results for the main thread ^^ :D

hey man just bought the script and wanted to let you know when fishing tunas/swordfish at the fishing guild if you choose the setting to drop other fish like the tuna when fishing swordfish, when i press start the script does nothing. it works fine without that option clicked but it is a nice one id like to use if you can fix it

Noticed a few things in latest version 135.1

- Mouse is gone (when using task system)
- Name isn't covered anymore (when using task system)
- Task System works again but
 - When it reaches it's task level it continues to fish until out of animation
 - Fishes next task but when full it goes to bank to bank fish (went from shrimp to sardine with all tools in inventory, now doing sardine > trout without the fly fishing rod and feathers)
- When doing sardine as task till level 20 it banks while the option is ticked off. (as above, I now only have the Fishing Rod and Bait.)

Edited by Failure

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO