Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Activated trials enjoy :D

For quicker dropping, please turn on shift dropping in the settings tab (RS) and make sure to lower the mirror mode client's reaction timer from 1000ms to 50ms using the SHIFT + F3/F4 keys, it should be a lot quicker.

Also for improved stability, make sure to zoom out the camera so more objects/npcs/fishing spots are in the view, it helps a lot.

Will be doing another update for tweaks/changes to various areas/fish. Thanks for all the feedback guys :D

EDIT:

Karambwans are not supported just yet but it is in development, I can't wait to release it ^^ :D Same goes for barbarian fish and cook plugin :) Apologies for any delays.

Edited by Czar

No 3 tick fishing yet, needs to be done super carefully since it's high risk :( 

As for clue dropping sure, it will feature in the next version after this ^^ :D

Just posted an update for task mode and dropping/banking - it no longer automatically banks if you didn't set it (task mode). Next update will be clue dropping. Latest bot version is now: 135.3 enjoy! :) Update will automatically go live within a few hours.

Yeah so this bot sucks ass for Barb fishing, Sad to say. I set it to drop the fish and everytime it gets full inventory it starts trying to run to the bank at barb assault, I've tried basically every setting and it always does this...... And with Breaks enabled on client and setting it to 180mins it literally fishes about 5 fish and logs out to take a break instantly as well. So can't even have Breaks enabled. Super broken.

EDIT:

18 minutes ago, Sublimeqt said:

Yeah so this bot sucks ass for Barb fishing, Sad to say. I set it to drop the fish and everytime it gets full inventory it starts trying to run to the bank at barb assault, I've tried basically every setting and it always does this...... And with Breaks enabled on client and setting it to 180mins it literally fishes about 5 fish and logs out to take a break instantly as well. So can't even have Breaks enabled. Super broken.

Turn on the option 'Ignore fishing equipment/devices' you may have an incorrect/unsupported fishing tool. You will see good results after this ^^ :D As for breaks, this is client sided not bot sided, make sure both breaks values are correct, there's one option for when to start breaks, and another option for how long to break for.

Confirm if this doesn't work and I will add an update to make sure it works 100% perfectly for you :) No need to be rude :( 

As for trials, activated enjoy :)

Here's a preview of it dropping:

POO3e4i.gif

Edited by Czar

Yep Tried putting on Ignore fishing equipment etc and it still starts running to the bank after a full inventory of fish from Barb Fishing. - Have Classic style drop chosen, have drop all chosen not drop 1 etc etc. Pretty sure I've set it up correctly and it still runs to the bank for no reason.

I have Kebbit Claws and Leather Vambraces on me just for when I play legit I can 3 tick. Could this be causing it? I doubt it. I Feel like it would drop all the fish and leave them there or even try dropping me Kebbit claws and vambs.

Also not trying to be rude, I've had this bot for a long time and really never use it as it has gotten me banned before in Shilo village. But like its been out forever and barb fishing isn't working at all man :(

Also when starting the bot from not even being logged in or being logged in, It takes about 30 seconds to open up the GUI to choose options and the timer for xp/hr starts as I hit start before the GUI even pops up. I have a very powerful CPU as well so I don't think its my PC?

Edited by Sublimeqt

40 minutes ago, Sublimeqt said:

Yep Tried putting on Ignore fishing equipment etc and it still starts running to the bank after a full inventory of fish from Barb Fishing. - Have Classic style drop chosen, have drop all chosen not drop 1 etc etc. Pretty sure I've set it up correctly and it still runs to the bank for no reason.

I have Kebbit Claws and Leather Vambraces on me just for when I play legit I can 3 tick. Could this be causing it? I doubt it. I Feel like it would drop all the fish and leave them there or even try dropping me Kebbit claws and vambs.

Also not trying to be rude, I've had this bot for a long time and really never use it as it has gotten me banned before in Shilo village. But like its been out forever and barb fishing isn't working at all man :(

Also when starting the bot from not even being logged in or being logged in, It takes about 30 seconds to open up the GUI to choose options and the timer for xp/hr starts as I hit start before the GUI even pops up. I have a very powerful CPU as well so I don't think its my PC?

EDIT: Turn off task mode. Use the script normally without any tasked/progressive levelling otherwise it will try to go bank. Yesterday's update patched this so it should be good within a few hours.

I have had a lot of success personally, and have witnessed others having a lot of success with barbarian fishing, I even found this proggy from 2 versions ago (non-task mode):

tmIvN2P.png

EDIT: Seems to be planner/task levelling mode forcing the script to go bank. Looks like yesterday's update hasn't gone live yet, it should go live within a few hours max. Bot will show v135.2 once it's live automatically. Please use the normal script (not planner/tasked levelling mode temporarily).

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO