Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Added a small update for anglerfish and bait/rods, update v130 will go live within a few hours automatically. In the meantime, please enable the option 'ignore fishing equipment' in order to fish anglerfish, it is a temporary workaround and it works, just until this update goes live :D

In the meantime I will be working on the aerial fishing update :D

Curious as to whether you would consider adding the ability to cook food it caught before banking, example being to catch trout/salmon and cook it @ the fire. I know it's a fishing script but would be a nice QoL. Could I get a trail of this and see what I think? No doubt I'll end up buying it regardless.

• Like 1

Yep working on barb fishing plugin, it will be added to the 3rd tab as soon as I am finished coding ^^ :D I will activate a trial for you as soon as the update goes live :D 

As for raw karambwans and fairy rings, it is not supported yet, but I will see what I can do :D :D

Activated trials good luck guys :D 

For paint, are there any errors in console log? Does this happen with multiple bot tabs? Please confirm :D I will see what I can do :D

As for barb fishing - try enabling the option 'don't check fishing equipment' in the settings tab, it will work better ^^ :D In the meantime I will add an update to check if player is eligible to fish there asap. :D

Activated trials good luck guys :D 

You can't get banned for not dropping tuna, it was probably due to: multiple bots running same IP, too much botting, not enough breaks, freshly created account, or mass ban wave (or a combination), but I will get that fixed for you ASAP :D I will check out the code and add another update. Check out this guide for avoiding bans:

As for trials - activated good luck guys, try to bot responsibly - botting isn't the same as the good old days, you gotta bot carefully now :s

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO