Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Dropping and banking is very buggy for me.

Dropping other fish will not work e.g. it will bank both shrimp and anchovies when opted out to drop shrimps.

Not sure if this is a bug but, the script is not banking to deposit box in port sarim when fishing for lobster in Karamja.

******Also, I got banned with less than 1 hour of usage...

-Account with 1 week of clean playtime with various skills leveled to 40-50's.

-Mirror mode enabled.

-Was baby sitting and talking to other players within my vicinity the whole time.

-Had no previous botting associated with this computer/ip.

I may have had really bad luck but either way use with extreme caution, this script was doing some weird shit whilst fishing for anchovies in lumbridge.

Edited by Nadon
  • Like 1

-Fishing for leaping trout at the barbarian outpost is not working.

-Will fish and bank, but then continuously attempts to fish at the small net spots just west of the bank.

-Since banking was not working, I tried dropping. Script just selects each fish, but never drops any of them consequently sending the script into a confused loop.

• Like 1

I will add a failsafe for dropping so that if shift-drop isn't enabled in-game it will drop them manually via right-clicking. Please enable shift drop guys, it makes everything work better and it is better for bans too.

@DS_Gibbs can you confirm if mirror client or not? I will do some test runs at leaping trout. If using mirror mode please hook client while logged out and let the client load after logging in manually (complicated but it makes bots much more stable and less unpredictable). If not using mirror then ignore completely.

@Nadon can you confirm if you had shift-drop enabled? 1 hour ban seems extremely unlikely, did you bot on multiple accounts at the same time? Can you confirm you have never used any bots on that account?

In any case I will be pushing another update shortly, related to dropping and banking - should help a few users to get the script running perfectly again ^^ :D

@Czar Yes, I had shift click drop enabled. I've tried both ways with it enabled and disabled with similar results.

As for botting in the past; I've had the account for maybe two weeks with zero botting or anything "illegal", I've also gotten a new ISP, new computer, and moved to a different country since I last botted. Which was 3-4 years ago with this script. ; )

I may have exaggerated the bot run time... sorry. A more accurate runtime would be 40min-1hour in lumbridge fishing for shrimp/anchovies, and another 1-2hour in barbarian village fly fishing/banking. Maybe this info might help.

I'm waiting for the update Czar, I really don't want to start from scratch again without your script to get me going.

P.S I'm really happy to see you're supporting your scripts like this after all these years. Respect.

Edited by Nadon
  • Like 1

@Czar i bought this like 1-2 weeks ago, cant use it couse never drop shrimps on Lumbridge

1- try to drop but always left like 5-10 so script cant continue

2-dont drop anything and bot start to run around trying to catch more when inventory is full

I use Injection, i have shit to drop activated
I tried with many accounts, with all types of drops you have and always is the same

Can you fix, refund or give me credit for another of urs scripts ?
Thank you

• Like 1

Added option 'Classic drop' it is for users who are experiencing problems with the fast dropping options.

I can't get it to bug out, it is dropping fish so well, not missing any fish whatsoever and it does it really fast. Could it be the client is lagging for you and the mouse is glitching? In any case I will try make it more stable and suited toward everyone.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

Latest version: v126

Edited by Czar

On 2/11/2017 at 5:32 PM, Ahou987 said:

only running 3 bots

These kind of operations is the main thing Fagex wants to avoid dude...

On 1/31/2017 at 10:09 PM, Czar said:

Just tested the script with 50k cash in inventory and full inventory of fish, the script chartered the ship to port sarim, deposited fish in the deposit box, returned back to fishing lobsters in karamja perfectly fine. Maybe there is not enough coins in inventory? Make sure there is more than 10k at least. Other than that, the second walking option works very well. Tested the script with both first and second walking option and both worked, although the second option is more reliable for karamja fishing.

Just wondering, when botting carefully, do you have any idea of the banrate? Seems to work flawless for me anyways! Fishing lobsters or swordfishes seems kinda noob IMO? Just go for max exp/hour and spend 80 cents per mil till you have some decent account? Fishing lobsters at 60-90k/hour isn't going to make you rich... Go work at a rate of 10-15 euro an hour and put some effort into the account. F2P get's banned extremely fast and IMO it's better to invest like 5-10 euro's at the start and get out of the 'suspicious' zone? Then steadily increase your hours/day and you should be fine. Botting 8 hours on a lvl 3 is just stupid.

• Like 1

Cooking will be a bonus plugin I have yet to add it, apologies for the delay guys, it was planned to be added and it requires a bit more testing. Disclaimer: please do not buy the script purely for the plugin, same goes for my thieving script and blackjack - these are just experimental plugins and I don’t want to get in trouble with SDN rules! :D 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO