Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Thanks for the feedback guys, another update coming up.

3 tick fishing: will see how close I can get it to being stable - if I can get a stable version of 3 tick, it will definitely be released. No promises though. The keyword is stability, I can't risk releasing 3-tick mode with even 1% chance of fail.

Mirror mode helps with bans in my opinion, but more so does the account history/quests/achievements, length botted, area botted, breaks taken.

Account dropping: will check out dropping - which drop sequence did you select? I will test it out and add an update.

Dragon harpoon spec - will be added in the upcoming version.

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks for the feedback guys, another update coming up.

3 tick fishing: will see how close I can get it to being stable - if I can get a stable version of 3 tick, it will definitely be released. No promises though. The keyword is stability, I can't risk releasing 3-tick mode with even 1% chance of fail.

Mirror mode helps with bans in my opinion, but more so does the account history/quests/achievements, length botted, area botted, breaks taken.

Account dropping: will check out dropping - which drop sequence did you select? I will test it out and add an update.

Dragon harpoon spec - will be added in the upcoming version.

Shift drop left right pattern

Hang on guys, almost done with the update. Gotta get it 100% right. Stay tuned :D

EDIT: Should only drop other fish if you are banking, please confirm.

Got some nice ideas and suggestions, will be adding a script update after this hotfix update.

So, just posted an update for dropping system, works much faster and more stable now. I will work on the actual script feature update now, good luck guys :D

Edited by Czar

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Hang on guys, almost done with the update. Gotta get it 100% right. Stay tuned :D

EDIT: Should only drop other fish if you are banking, please confirm.

Got some nice ideas and suggestions, will be adding a script update after this hotfix update.

So, just posted an update for dropping system, works much faster and more stable now. I will work on the actual script feature update now, good luck guys :D

normal drop sequence still seems a bit off, as it tried to start with fish number 1, then stopped and went and right clicked fish number 3 and dropped it, then stopped.. Changed drop sequence to left to right and it works very slowly, with shift drop.. works, but not as smoooth as it should be. Thankyou

EDIT,... SCRIPT wont fish more then an inv, drops last fish in inv then idles...

Edited by ObbyMaul
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Czar said:

Update just went live, can you try again, should be better now :D Let me know if you still want any more changes, I will add more updates ASAP :)

FO SHOWWW, running smooth so far! maybe an adjustable speed for the drop rate, maybe an random "missed" fish or 2 throughout the inv if on a fast speed or just a random chance in general, make for more like a person missing a fish while dropping

• Like 1

Just bought the script, trying to barb fish, and if I don't click ignore fishing items it tries to bank. It's not even trying to drop the fish it just stands there (I enabled drop others);

Full Settings
Select Fish: Leaping Sturgeon
Select Location: Barbarian outpost
Select Method: Drop All
Don't Check for fishing equipment: On
Drop OTHER FISH: on
Select drop sequence: Normal

After doing that it just sits there.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO