Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

On 2/2/2019 at 9:21 AM, Czar said:

Shift drop is supported, make sure you enable shift dropping in-game.

For logging out, try turning off 'check equipment/ammo/devices' option in the setup menu. It seems your fishing equipment isn't being detected. I will run some more tests!

Dropping: it is dependent on the client you are using, if mirror then dropping will be slower unfortunately. To solve this, lower the mirror client reaction timer from 1000ms to ~50-100ms, you will see quicker bot speed.

Bank pins are NOT handled by the script, but by the client. Incomplete/pending bank pins are not supported because they have a unique interface, we will just have to wait until OSBot API supports it, or just wait the 5/7 days until your pin is fully set. Seems to me you have set up mirror client incorrectly, make sure to use default OSRS client, make sure to stay logged out during hooking process, login manually, open a few interfaces/walk around to load properly then start the script. Set client to fixed mode. Best results for all bots on the site.

Karambwans - I will be adding fairy rings so that they are viable :D

Lava eels - not supported but I can easily add them :D

Will be checking out world hop + shilo village ASAP, thanks for the heads up, will include it in the new upcoming version too :D

Will be posting the new update tonight, with all the aforementioned features.

Thanks guys :D Really appreciate the feedback and nice responses. Also, to some of you - try not to be rude, it doesn't help being rude.

I’ve Been using your scripts for a long time czar and have to say you do an excellent job, don’t mind any of these toxic comments!

On a side note I was hoping there was plans of adding Aerial fishing to this script, it would make it even 10x more awesome than it already is! 

On 1/30/2019 at 3:22 AM, kurogod said:

does this include aerial fishing now? and if so has it been tested for hovering over 1 fishing spot? bought a different script and it did that and didn't like to run in mirror mode

Check out Jueix aerial fisher script, he’s the only one I know that has been working on one. 

On 2/2/2019 at 6:21 AM, Czar said:

Shift drop is supported, make sure you enable shift dropping in-game.

For logging out, try turning off 'check equipment/ammo/devices' option in the setup menu. It seems your fishing equipment isn't being detected. I will run some more tests!

Dropping: it is dependent on the client you are using, if mirror then dropping will be slower unfortunately. To solve this, lower the mirror client reaction timer from 1000ms to ~50-100ms, you will see quicker bot speed.

Bank pins are NOT handled by the script, but by the client. Incomplete/pending bank pins are not supported because they have a unique interface, we will just have to wait until OSBot API supports it, or just wait the 5/7 days until your pin is fully set. Seems to me you have set up mirror client incorrectly, make sure to use default OSRS client, make sure to stay logged out during hooking process, login manually, open a few interfaces/walk around to load properly then start the script. Set client to fixed mode. Best results for all bots on the site.

Karambwans - I will be adding fairy rings so that they are viable :D

Lava eels - not supported but I can easily add them :D

Will be checking out world hop + shilo village ASAP, thanks for the heads up, will include it in the new upcoming version too :D

Will be posting the new update tonight, with all the aforementioned features.

Thanks guys :D Really appreciate the feedback and nice responses. Also, to some of you - try not to be rude, it doesn't help being rude.

can you add the script to use dragon harpoon ?

New Update (v123)

- Added a few core changes to the script
- Added Drop 1 fishing
- Added Aerial fishing support
- Added bonus plugin support:
-- Barbarian village fishing + cooking plugin
-- Karambwan fishing plugin (basic! only supports fairy rings with no other teleportation, quest capes etc.)
- Added Corsair cove resource area
- Added a few other fishing spots
- Shift drop now supported for all drop types
- Added support for new option: Drop sequence
-- Drop (up/down): drops all items from an up-to-down fashion
-- Drop (left/right): drops items left to right, with snake pattern
-- Drop (boxed): drops items in a smooth 2x2 box, with snake pattern included
-- Drop (normal): drops items from a-z
- Dropping items now sped up for mirror client too

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys. Just doing a few more test runs and I will push to SDN.

Thanks for all suggestions, feedback and support :D

• Boge 1
  • Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO