Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

I have

Can someone pls help me?smile.png im new to all this and i dont know how it works. it says that i have to choose a script, but the page is empty, its nothing to choose.. can someone tell me how to get that fishing script?smile.png thanks

I have manually activated the script, good luck ! :D

Hey Czar,

I have a suggestion for your fishing script. Maybe you could add another AFK method where after he clicks to fish, the mouse goes like far to the left, or far to the right as if going off the screen to click sometihng else. I think that is how most people would afk too. 

biggrin.png

Yes sure I can easily add random mouse movements, I will imitate off-screen mouse movement too :D

If any account ever gets banned using my scripts, I offer the user a free p2p bond, I have ~15 bonds remaining 

EDIT: although please try to bot more careful next time, the script doesn't have mistakes/fails which causes the user to be banned, and the anti-ban does its job (there's nothing else to add to the antiban except for a human brain now)

If the script has massive mistakes (e.g. can't reach that!') messages on chatbox, fails everywhere etc. that is bad

But if the script is fine (which it currently is tongue.png) then anti-ban solely depends on how you bot, so make sure you don't bot more than 12 hours a day, and 18 hours/day if using mirror mode. Make sure to log out during RS livestreams, bot busting streams, don't bot on multiple accounts same ip, make sure to reply to ingame chat, don't appear as a bot, and if you follow all of these, you won't have any problems with bans biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Bought the script about a week ago and now ive been banned using it sad.png Glad my main didnt get banned. 

Anything you can do?

Thanks

You need to just bot smart. I've used this script for over a month every day for twelve hours (97 fishing now) and I haven't been banned. Bot for like 6 hours with breaks, stop for 3-4 hours then bot again for a bit etc.

It has to be human-like :)

The shrimp/anchovy banking doesn't seem to work for me at Draynor.  It will successfully fish a full inventory then when it goes to bank it will open the bank and immediately close it before trying to deposit.  Banking does not work in lumbridge as well. Also It's some what insignificant, but I tried starting the script with no net- the script kept trying to fish at the spot despite saying it was going to stop

Edited by Malice

No banks are working at the moment, the developers messed up the latest OSBot update, which means all bots on this entire website are broken (in terms of banking) :(

Don't worry the developers will fix it ASAP :D

note: all bots on the entire site have banking issues temporarily, use powerfishing for now (it will only be like 6 hours max, until the client developers fix it)

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO