Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

i cant use this at all very frustrating after reading all the good reports from it any chance of a fix it wont work at fishing guild trying to fish sharks

A fix will be out soon. Czar is extremely good at updating his scripts so just stay patient. It should be less than 24 hours under normal conditions :)

• Like 2

I just got banned using the Perfect fisher :'c. Purchased the script about 3-4 months ago and got 1-92 fishing and just recently started botting it again and got 92-94. Didn't even run it yesterday/last night knowing an update was coming out. I got to log on this morning and quick hopped to a different worlds 2 minutes after login and couldn't login saying my account has been banned.... Tf fagex

• Like 1

Ah man that is sad sad.png Pm me I will give you a free p2p membership bond since you got banned, I have around ~20 remaining 

EDIT: Guys, how is fishing guild with version 0.46? I added an extra update to fishing guild, I tested barbarian village, catherby and other popular locations and they were fine.

if fishing guild still does that, let me know and I will roll back the update in no time :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Hey Czar,

The Woodcutting script was very nice. At times it failed to click the chest bank in Barbarian Outpost, but at the same time I feel like that was an AFK feature or smth, idk. 

I am planning to buy your fishing script actually cause I decided fishing was better than woodcutting, and I was wondering if I could have a trial of this? And also, may I choose a 3rd script after I buy two of them? :D 

Thank you

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO