Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

All right, after being the proud owner of this script for a full one (!) day, I have obviously gotten an immensive knowledge of the scripts inner workings, how it pans out, and done my job thouroghly. Maybe not, but I still hope you take my input into consideration. Also, there is a question in there:)

Firstly, the dropping-sequences. Here I'm kinda split down the middle, thinking: "Well, it's kinda cool, but then again, I'm not THAT mentally retarded. I can drop an item like 9/10 times.". The super fast lightning mode is basicly too superhuman to be anything but a macro. Maybe it could pass as a mouse macro. Are mouse macros allowed? Thats beside the point, nevermind. Anyways, I did a small test. Having never actually powerskilled legitly, I tried to do a full drop-sequence, and time it. I messed up twice, with one examine. Then picked the stuff back up and let the bot do it. While the bot did take a fraction shorter time than me, it also messed up like 8 times. The whole chat was full of messages telling me to "try cooking this". Yeah, no shit. And yeah, I get the feature, and kinda think it is pretty neat, but I doubt someone spending hours upon hours on end fishing and dropping, would fuck up every single time they tried to drop 27 items in a row. So, my suggestion is to make it seem less mentally retarded, turning the fail-percentage down a notch, and also possibly adding a feature to make it better by doing it a lot. Have you type in rough estimate of hours powerskilled in general, make the script do its magic, and boom. Also, one more thing, why does it do the row 4 & 2-dropping method? What is wrong with line after line? To me, it's not really important what method the script uses, but I would like it to be realistic. Whenever I fail, I go back to the failed object. Some people just keep on going. But noone uses the last method consequently. Also, one more thing(wow this post is long now:(), whenever I fail, at least I think so, I go faster on the non-precision parts of the dropping, and a bit slower right before the actual click. That might just be me.

Next up(yes, there are more points to this post. Sorry), two small questions. Firstly, why does it hover over the run energy button an unproportional amount when on banking mode? Note as this might just be me, but if intended, why? Secondly, due to the fact that almost noone actually closes out the bank window when banking, can you make it click the minimap directly?

Lastly, a suggestion. I belive the time it takes for a legit player to move from the fishing spot he is at to a new fishing spot, in other words, to spot the update, is logarithmic with the time he has been at the original fishing spot. Roughly. This means that if he just came to a spot, and it just closed, he would move on instantly, as his focus was at the game. 20 seconds later, not so much.

Done. Thanks for the great script:)

EDIT: Switched "p****botted" for "powerskilled". Dunno why I wrote the first, and even did so twice. Late night comment, I guess. Also removed a misplaced ".".

Edited by egernorsk
  • Like 2

Thank you for the detailed report @egernors - I have noted all your points down and will make a nice update for dropping, to replace the mousekeys one, I may even have a slider option for how accurate to make the drop style. But this would mean ditching OSBot's code and writing a brand new custom dropper which will be excellent for anti-ban biggrin.png

As for the run energy thing, I can easily make it not hover, and I will do so smile.png Banking too :)

As for the fishing spot movement, that is an excellent idea, I can make the bot 'zone out' and 'activate' when fishing spots change, and I can also space out the afk times to emulate a real human

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Show the CzarBot console so I can fix it, how did you make this error happen?

Sorry I closed the game after taking this screenshot. If it occurs again I will keep the console open and I just started the script in the bank and let it run whilst I was at school. Came home and it was standing in that location.

• Like 1

Restart the script and try again, I just modified the routefinding data and this update is instant (since it's a file change and not code change)

so just restart script, hit the refresh scripts button and start it again, and it will be solved wink.png

Worked, thanks!

Have a 10hr proggy.

d5454f751d23f4c1a9b9e17ec42e18e7.png

• Like 1

i have just been banned today. i managed to use this script for a month and got 93 fish. i dont use mirror mode even though im able to. I usually bot for 2 hours and have a 40-50 min break twice, so that would be 4 hours a day and sometimes just a bit more. i was 98 hours till 99 fish D: spewing hahaha but yeahh nice script XD

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO