Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

478 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

I don't know why y'all are having problems it has been running perfect for me. My guess would be that since Runescape and the client updated about the same time that the script just needs a little catching up and fine tuning. I have gotten almost 80 fishing on a fresh account so far with this script.

I think all you guys just need to give Czar a couple days to update and just chill out.

For those getting banned quickly, make sure to delete your jagexcache and random.dat files and change your ip. If you aren't taking any type of precautions after each banned you will get banned quicker and quicker.

@Czar keep on kicking ass man, I know you see ungrateful people a lot but your scripts are truly the best :P

• Like 1

Version 0.43

- Reverted walker back to old code

-- all walking related bugs are now fixed

update will be live within a few hours, thanks for all the feedback biggrin.png

please guys, have some patience, the script is a best seller for a reason, and customer satisfaction is my most valued asset, so I will make sure this version is much better. :D

@mrzoro thanks for the help man, if you need any free scripts just let me know :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Thank you guys, I am here 24/7 I will always fix bugs, please don't think I will ever leave the script broken or buggy or anything bad :D

Anyhow, I just made some changes to shilo village, it should no longer walk around in circles (I updated my webdata this time) which means it is an immediate update (since I only update the files on the osbot server) anyhow, if you want to fish at shilo village, stop the script, refresh scripts and start the fisher again, and it will be fine.

As for object-related paths such as lumbridge bank (staircase), gnome village (upper floor) they have been fixed but it is a script-related update so we have to wait a few hours until they update all osbot scripts.

I am currently fishing salmon at barbarian village, so far so good, and will move onto catherby, any other areas which should be tested? I am spending a few hours to test everything out before version 0.44

• Like 4

been useing it for about 20mins and potting lobster banking and useing the anti pattern and for some reason its keep logging me off. dunno why but everytime i start it its auto logging me off.

just adding to this now if i even start it. when fishing anything just instant logging me off.

ive edited this 4x now

so how this is happening is.

ill start the bot it will work for about 20 minutes

then log me off.

then for about 3min it will keep logging me off everytime i start it up again.

ive restart cilent and it seem to fix it for about hour then dose the same thing again. 

Edited by gippo25
  • Like 1

Alright, which location did you fish in? I will post an update ASAP. I tested barbarian fishing and it worked fine for some time. Anyhow, once my latest update (version 0.46) is live, it will avoid logging out completely, since I made some extra failsafes which stop it from AFKing

Edited by Czar

If you post a message about giving a bond for a restart after you're getting banned by a script of you, it would be nice to get a reaction on it.

Dont want to sound like a complete tool or something, since the afford you're putting in the scripts are alot.

But i would like to get started again with fishing.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO