Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Hey , i was wondering if u could add a feature if you have time.

for deadman mode:

so basically people try and kill you. but say once ur dead in lumby u run back and u cant fish without a fishing net.

i was wondering if u could add a feature, so that it picks up a fishing net and starts to fish again. cuz atm once u die u dont have a fishing net and it doesnt even do anyyhting 

• Like 2

@Threshhook I will add an update which picks up the required fishing item before fishing, no problem biggrin.png If it can't find one, it will either wait or logout

EDIT : I just pushed v0.40 right now, good luck and enjoy :D I hope the deadman mode feature won't be too annoying, at the moment it will just avoid combat. I will most likely add world hopping as an option in the next update :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

@Threshhook I will add an update which picks up the required fishing item before fishing, no problem biggrin.png If it can't find one, it will either wait or logout

EDIT : I just pushed v0.40 right now, good luck and enjoy biggrin.png I hope the deadman mode feature won't be too annoying, at the moment it will just avoid combat. I will most likely add world hopping as an option in the next update biggrin.png

Not updating, mine is still on Version 0.37. 

Updated now =]

Edited by All Hail
  • Like 1

While fly fishing in Lumbridge, using mouse keys, it also drops my cooked lobsters (I'm playing deadman mode). Also, when the lure spot moved from the goblin house to the bridge side, the script just stood there doing nothing and I had to manually walk the script to the bridge spot. Could you have a look? This is all on a Deadman world.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO