Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

EDIT: Everything appears to be working now, seems like relaunching it a few times did the trick.

Just bought this script...

Fishing and banking lobsters at Catherby. Came back to my bot running back and forth with a full load. It looks like it recognizes there's a full load. Clicks on the minimap one time to go to the bank. Stops. Then clicks back to go to where the fishing spots are. I watched it do this for about 5 minutes. I don't know what it would have done if I did not kill the script.

Reset the script. Now it's just walking around the fishing area and I am getting this:

[DEBUG][bot #2][04/24 5:50:16 PM]: / fish.atarea or fish exists 1003

[DEBUG][bot #2][04/24 5:50:36 PM]: / fish.atarea or fish exists 1003

[DEBUG][bot #2][04/24 5:51:15 PM]: / fish.atarea or fish exists 1003

[DEBUG][bot #2][04/24 5:50:32 PM]: / fish.atarea or fish exists 1003

[DEBUG][bot #2][04/24 5:52:05 PM]: / fish.atarea or fish exists 1003

[DEBUG][bot #2][04/24 5:50:20 PM]: / fish.atarea or fish exists 1003

etc.

EDIT: It appears to be going now, but I just watched it walk around the fishing area aimlessly for the first 8 minutes of the script.

Edited by LuckyShim
  • Like 1

Hmm make sure to use the latest client, and if you are using mirror mode, the latest mirror jar. If you are using both these and still have issues, I will provide an update immediately.

I am using the latest client. It keeps doing the thing where it keeps walking back and forth between the fishing spot and bank in Catherby. Not the full route but it probably does one click in each direction right in front of the fishing store there. 

Edit: After restarting it, it's now running back and forth between the different fishing spots. Clicking it to fish, it fishes about 1 or none and then runs to the other spot. Pretty frustrating at this point.

Edit 2: It appears restarting the client a few times works. It's just hard to tell if it's going to be running alright or if it's going to be getting one of these errors after a few loads. 

Edited by LuckyShim

At the fishing guild while fishing lobsters. It has trouble banking. It'll right click the banker and it fidgets with selecting the actual bank option. Came back to it stuck there. Let it go to see if it would get itself out of there. After 5 minutes I killed the script.

Make sure you are using the latest OSBot client (.64) and the mirror client (1.053) if you are using mirror mode.

Then, go ahead and make a client restart, it usually solves little issues like these. If you still have it, post here and I will investigate and provide a fix within 30 minutes. biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Make sure you are using the latest OSBot client (.64) and the mirror client (1.053) if you are using mirror mode.

Then, go ahead and make a client restart, it usually solves little issues like these. If you still have it, post here and I will investigate and provide a fix within 30 minutes. biggrin.png

Yeah I've been using the latest client and no mirror mode or anything. It seems like I just need to start it and check back a few minutes later to make sure it's going well. If not the restarts seem to fix it. So weird :s

Thanks for your prompt replies/help!

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO