Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

After getting everything set up and stuff. I have been running this script for about 30 minutes so far, just watching it. I have noticed that it sort of jumps to each fishing spot like instantly. In my opinion so far, I think to increase the anti-ban of this bot, is to add a option to turn on delay between each fishing spot. Or an option that makes the bot check each fishing spot until it finds a shark spot in random order. So far it's been great though.

After getting everything set up and stuff. I have been running this script for about 30 minutes so far, just watching it. I have noticed that it sort of jumps to each fishing spot like instantly. In my opinion so far, I think to increase the anti-ban of this bot, is to add a option to turn on delay between each fishing spot. Or an option that makes the bot check each fishing spot until it finds a shark spot in random order. So far it's been great though.

I already made it wait a little while when levelling up, and when current fishing spot disappears, I have gotten a few requests for that and I added it. it used to be instant, now there's a smaller delay. 

If you reeeeeally want to add another delay, I can perhaps offer an option in the GUI. But the difference will be minimal

Hey when im fishing in karajma right after depositing the swordys it likes to run here for some reason. I took the picture real quick maybe next time i bank it might do it again and ill take a better picture

d2fdb79acc885916feea0a137be332e0.png

Edit: Well. Next bank this happens. Glad i was watching. and for some reason. It tried chopping down a tree? not sure what happened there.

1caf83cb6c5bbb2864f51d96cab057d7.png

af6823eb1d8d844765ac5722d380e697.png

bbad86a0ebca89e33d3760f3f77df413.png

Edited by ItzNerf
  • Like 1

Hey when im fishing in karajma right after depositing the swordys it likes to run here for some reason. I took the picture real quick maybe next time i bank it might do it again and ill take a better picture

Edit: Well. Next bank this happens. Glad i was watching. and for some reason. It tried chopping down a tree? not sure what happened there.

I will investigate this, I thought I have fixed this already. An update will be coming soon today

Hi, I would really appreciate a 24-48 hour trial with this.

Please take into consideration if you do give me a trial, I will 99.99% be buying this anyways, but thanks in advance.

Also, if you do give me a trial, please don't add it to my account just yet, as I want to be able to access the fishing guild first. 

Much love, JPR.

• Like 1

so when i select banking with karajama it logs right off

Make sure you have coins in your inventory, otherwise it will keep logging out.

(30gp+)

hmm, so you've most likely finished Pirates' Treasure and don't require coins..?

EDIT: I will add support for pirates treasure detection, thanks mate

Edited by Czar

Make sure you have coins in your inventory, otherwise it will keep logging out.

(30gp+)

hmm, so you've most likely finished Pirates' Treasure and don't require coins..?

EDIT: I will add support for pirates treasure detection, thanks mate

Pretty sure Pirates' Treasure only gives you access to the quick pay option and he will still need coins.

Also when walk it stops for a while before walking again and is not very continuous. I'm assuming its lag in the mirror mode?

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO